#317 Style like (Long One Shoulder Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1278)

$374.98

15 Review(s)

DETAILS

Elegant and sophisticated is this one shoulder bridesmaid dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1278. This fabulous dress features an asymmetrical neckline, ruffled one shoulder strap with fabric detail and a ruched fitted bodice that creates the perfect slim silhouette, making you look and feel exceptional. With a natural waistline, this dress continues down into a floor length, A-line skirt that adds drama and glamour to this outfit. Please note that this is a long dress. Short version is also available as style 1277.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 3032 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Long One Shoulder Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1278

Reviews

Grade 
05/19/2016

Worth every penny

Correct dimensions and is strong fabric, but light so it doesn't overheat you when it's warm. Wonderful dress and the seller is amazing with getting back to you.

Grade 
05/15/2016

Great Dress and Customer Service!

I ordered this for my daughter's senior prom. I contacted Cicelia because I was worried the dress wouldn't arrive in time for my daughter's prom. It came earlier than I would've ever expected and the dress was beautiful. The dress was very well made and it fit my daughter very well. Very impressed!

Grade 
04/19/2016

Happy lady great service

The dress fit perfect, had shipping issues at first the seller fixed it all right away free of charge. I am more than pleased!!!

Grade 
04/14/2016

Great item. Fit as expected

Great item. Fit as expected. If you are a size 2 a small will fit you perfect. Quality is okay for the price.

Grade 
04/12/2016

very sexy true to color and size

This dress is very sexy and looks exactly like the picture which is rare i ordered a medium it fits tight I'm 168 lbs the only problem was the upper part is made for someone wit small or perky boobs if your boobs hang i suggest you not buy cuz if you wear a bra it would make the dress look tacky unless you got a creative way to keep pushed up if so let me no in the reply

Grade 
03/14/2016

YASSSSS

I was really worried about ordering my prom dress off of placyou.com but this dress did not disappoint. I went by the size guide given and it fits almost perfectly. The straps are a bit too long but that an easy alteration. The dress is heavy and looks really expensive. Has built in cups that are perfect. I would definitely recommend!

Grade 
01/30/2016

I like it just one thing it's transparent you need some ...

I like it just one thing it's transparent you need some thing under so your underwear don't see through.

Grade 
01/15/2016

Five Stars

Excellent product.

Grade 
12/08/2015

Dress was beautiful and very well designed for price

Dress was beautiful and very well designed for price. Shipping was fast too! Only thing is dress was a little larger than sizing chart indicated. Okay by me, as I expected to need minor alterations anyway.

Grade 
10/29/2015

wonderful dress

Exactly what I was looking for! The length is shorter than I was expecting but overall this dress is fabulous.

Grade 
02/11/2015

Five Stars

Love it!

Grade 
02/03/2015

This dress is so darling.

This dress is very pretty a modest. It doesn't come down too far on the bust which I like and the material is very soft and fluid. This will be perfect for spring and summer, you could easily layer a long sleeve underneath for more warmth or just wear it as is.The one thing to note, is the fact that its SO much longer than the picture shows. I am a whopping 4 11' (definite Asian clothes range) and this comes down past my knee to approximately my upper calf. You could definitely wear this outfit for tennis. The length is what makes me think of a modest tennis player or soccer mom. I know, I am very short but I was hoping because its Asian sizing it would have fit a little better. Other than it hitting a little low on my leg I really love it! I would definitely order it if I were you, its so cute!

Grade 
07/17/2014

Five Stars

A little tight but I will get into it sooner than later

Grade 
06/05/2014

Maxi Dress

love the look for someone my size who is 5'2 200 pounds so for that I am grateful it gives me a look that hides most of the fat. thank you

Grade 
04/14/2014

Looooove

So many compliments on this dress. Sexy, a little stretch, but heavy enough fabric that it feels high quality. Sweet ass sweet.

Write a review

Elegant and sophisticated is this one shoulder bridesmaid dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1278. This fabulous dress features an asymmetrical neckline, ruffled one shoulder strap with fabric detail and a ruched fitted bodice that creates the perfect slim silhouette, making you look and feel exceptional. With a natural waistline, this dress continues down into a floor length, A-line skirt that adds drama and glamour to this outfit. Please note that this is a long dress. Short version is also available as style 1277.

6 other products in the same category: