#318 Style like (Long Ruffled Halter Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1274)

$448.98

5 Review(s)

DETAILS

Strut your style in this Allure 1274 creation. A chic ruffled halter dress featuring a captivating deep v-neckline with gorgeous ruffles on a fitted halter bodice with a ruched empire waistband accentuating your figure. A gathered center detail falls delicately through a lovely floor length A-line skirt elegantly sweeping across the promenade. This is the perfect dress for an effortless display of style and class. Please note that this is a long dress. Short version is also available as style 1273.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 4367 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Long Ruffled Halter Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1274

Reviews

Grade 
10/07/2015

Love this dress

Love this dress. I ordered an XL and it fits perfect. I love the silky material its made out of, and I get many complements on it every time I wear it. It is about 4 inches to long, I am 5'4'' but it took nothing to hem it up a little. I will most assuredly order again from this seller.

Grade 
04/29/2015

I love it though

I bought a medium based on my 5'7" 150 lb frame and usually wearing a medium, but I could have probably used a small. I love it though! The belt helps it fit me better so I won't be exchanging it.

Grade 
04/27/2015

Good fit. The material and dress shape are exactly ...

Good fit. The material and dress shape are exactly what I expected based on the product description. Very strong chemical smell. I've run it through the wash a few times already (It washes well!) but the odor persists. Hoping a few more washes will take care of the smell.

Grade 
04/11/2015

Jessica London offers a denim maxi dress that will be a forever

the good news is the 12P is too big for me, the bad news is, Jessica London doe snot offer a smaller size.If you are a plus size, you will LOVE this dress !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is tailored to flatter your figure..this is the best made prettiest maxi dress I have come across for years.Although I have to return it because it is too big for me, this dress still gets 5 stars rating because it is such a beautifully made, style dress.

Grade 
03/11/2015

Five Stars

fine

Write a review

Strut your style in this Allure 1274 creation. A chic ruffled halter dress featuring a captivating deep v-neckline with gorgeous ruffles on a fitted halter bodice with a ruched empire waistband accentuating your figure. A gathered center detail falls delicately through a lovely floor length A-line skirt elegantly sweeping across the promenade. This is the perfect dress for an effortless display of style and class. Please note that this is a long dress. Short version is also available as style 1273.

6 other products in the same category: