#322 Style like (Mermaid Tulle Gown by NightMoves by Allure 7047)

$427.98

11 Review(s)

DETAILS

Brighten the night up in Nightmoves by Allure 7047. Beaded embellishments splashed throughout the bodice and creates a mermaid shape. The drop waist elaborates a full length Tulle skirt. Keyhole back finishes the look. This lovely creation offers a flattering neckline with thick straps.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 3830 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Mermaid Tulle Gown by NightMoves by Allure 7047

Reviews

Grade 
03/17/2016

Five Stars

Very bright beautiful green perfect under my swing dresses. Will definitely be ordering other colors

Grade 
03/05/2016

Too happy!

OMG. When I opened the package I was instantly hooked. Those dresses were the bomb. Fit perfectly, looked breathtaking. After trying them on, I immediately ordered 2 more. What a sale. Thank you for getting my spring shopping started

Grade 
12/11/2015

Gorgeous dress! Great purchase

I adore this dress! went way beyond expectations!! Rarely happens when you order online. gorgeous print.

Grade 
09/13/2015

Perfect

This dress fits me perfectly. I'm 5'4'', 130 lbs and size 34B just to put into perspective. I love this dress. It's breathable and is super comfortable.

Grade 
07/14/2015

FANTASTIC

Arrived earlier than expected and was super cute. It looks just like the picture. THANK YOU sooo much. I love it

Grade 
04/11/2015

Five Stars

Is pretty but somewhat large

Grade 
04/08/2015

Five Stars

Great dress

Grade 
03/30/2015

Champagne Mermaid Wedding Dress

When I opened the dress it was just has it had looked in the picture. It fits right and was made as I had requested. The seller was helpful and kept in touch with me too. I am very pleased and I love my dress. I cannot wait until my renewal.

Grade 
03/13/2015

Definitely order 2 sizes bigger than your measurements

I read all the reviews here on placyou.com for U.S. Fairytailes and they were true; this dress shipped in less than a week, looks just how it is pictured (gorgeous) and fits me great since I ordered 2 sizes larger than my measurements. Tried it on with my shoes and the length is perfect. I will need to have alterations done in order to make it LDS modest, and to bring it up just a tad in the shoulders, but that was expected. I am going to be the most beautiful matron of honor are Sariah & Rob's wedding in May!

Grade 
02/23/2015

I had to get 1 size larger because it was ...

I had to get 1 size larger because it was little tight in the bust. In addition, I had to do minor alteration on the shoulders once I bought a larger size. The dress was stunning.

Grade 
12/23/2014

Perfect in everyway.

This dress is exactly what the picture says it is. the quality of the materials was fabulous and surprisingly heavier that i thought it would be. I contacted the seller as soon as I ordered the dress to make sure the timeline was enough to get my dress in time. every email was answered promptly and i was assured that it would be to me in plenty of time, and it was. LOVE my gown!!! THE SERVICE OF THE DRESS MAKER WAS WAS MORE THAT I EXPECTED.

Write a review

Brighten the night up in Nightmoves by Allure 7047. Beaded embellishments splashed throughout the bodice and creates a mermaid shape. The drop waist elaborates a full length Tulle skirt. Keyhole back finishes the look. This lovely creation offers a flattering neckline with thick straps.

6 other products in the same category: