#326 Style like (One Shoulder Chiffon Dress by NightMoves by Allure A467)

$396.98

6 Review(s)

DETAILS

Bring out the best in you with this dazzling Allure A467. This chiffon cocktail dress has a special feature which is its beaded applique embellishment. And it is perfectly located on its ruched fitted bodice. It is sexier too with its diagonal single shoulder strap, revealing sweetheart neckline, mid back with strap design and empire waistline. Its A-line mid thigh length skirt completes its impressive look.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.3 / 10 3170 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

One Shoulder Chiffon Dress by NightMoves by Allure A467

Reviews

Grade 
05/24/2016

but I like it. Really nice material

Really cute. It is a bit larger on me than I expected, but I like it. Really nice material!!

Grade 
11/11/2015

fairly priced and nice Print

Great price for a nice dress. I am Muslim so I intentionally purchased a size larger than normal so the fit wouldn't hug my curves. I wear a long sleave cardigan over it so my arms aren't exposed. light breathable material! I ordered 3. If you purchase white however, be prepared to wear leggings under it because you can see thru it.

Grade 
10/31/2015

Nice dress

Love everything about this dress. Color, fit, material. Bought gray and black too. It's very flattering. I'm 5'7" and about 200 lbs... The large fits well. XL was actually a little big. Washes well.

Grade 
09/23/2015

Five Stars

I love this dress looks great on and is beautiful,very happy .Thank you

Grade 
03/25/2015

Love my dress if I have to buy another dress ...

Love my dress if I have to buy another dress it will definitely be thru this company my dress was made perfectly 5 stars all the way!!!Thank you so much !!!

Grade 
01/02/2013

dress

The dress arrived prompty, though wrinkled. Still, it fit and was exactly what I wanted for a wedding I attended.

Write a review

Bring out the best in you with this dazzling Allure A467. This chiffon cocktail dress has a special feature which is its beaded applique embellishment. And it is perfectly located on its ruched fitted bodice. It is sexier too with its diagonal single shoulder strap, revealing sweetheart neckline, mid back with strap design and empire waistline. Its A-line mid thigh length skirt completes its impressive look.

6 other products in the same category: