#328 Style like (One shoulder Chiffon Long Gown by Allure Bridesmaids 1228L)

$420.98

3 Review(s)

DETAILS

Captivate the room in this Allure 1228L creation. This one shoulder chiffon long gown has a stylish asymmetrical neckline on a ruched bodice with a beautiful ruched waistband to highlight your curves. You'll love how your shoulders are emphasized with a chic ruffled shoulder strap leading to an asymmetrical back design. A simple A-line skirt falls gracefully, adding elegance to your look. This Allure 1228L creation has a dress length of 59 inches, measured from hollow to hem. Dry clean only. Please note that this is a long dress. Short version is also available as style 1228.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 5840 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

One shoulder Chiffon Long Gown by Allure Bridesmaids 1228L

Reviews

Grade 
11/26/2015

Loved this dress!!

I did not have very high expectations when I ordered this dress but I was fooled. It turned out beautiful. It was great quality and it fit perfectly. I had looked everywhere for a green dress for my daughter. I ordered this as a last resort. I needed it fast and emailed them to see if it could have a faster delivery. It came 2 days sooner than expected and we loved it. I will definitely order from this company again.

Grade 
07/08/2015

Five Stars

LOVE LOVE LOVE this top <3

Grade 
03/31/2015

Winner!

Great quality, excellent fit and tons of complements! The colors are darker than I thought they would be, but still very pretty. This dress is skin tight, but the slip, fabric and design are very forgiving and don't make me feel self conscious about little imperfections. I'm comfortable and feel sexy!

Write a review

Captivate the room in this Allure 1228L creation. This one shoulder chiffon long gown has a stylish asymmetrical neckline on a ruched bodice with a beautiful ruched waistband to highlight your curves. You'll love how your shoulders are emphasized with a chic ruffled shoulder strap leading to an asymmetrical back design. A simple A-line skirt falls gracefully, adding elegance to your look. This Allure 1228L creation has a dress length of 59 inches, measured from hollow to hem. Dry clean only. Please note that this is a long dress. Short version is also available as style 1228.

6 other products in the same category: