#337 Style like (Organza Sweetheart Ball Gown by Allure Quinceanera q332)

$420.98

26 Review(s)

DETAILS

This amazing Allure Q332 gown is among Allure Quinceanera's most stunning designs.A sheer inlet to the centre of its sweetheart neckline give the illusion of plunging depths while its drop waist descends into a V at the back to luxuriate feminine curves. An intricate pattern of beading follows the contours of the lace-back corset top and richly adorn the waist with sparkling applique. A ruffled pick up skirt finishes the look.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 6101 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Organza Sweetheart Ball Gown by Allure Quinceanera q332

Reviews

Grade 
06/03/2016

Elegant simplicity

Classy, good fabric, great neckline.

Grade 
05/29/2016

Five Stars

Loved it!

Grade 
05/28/2016

Yay Vintage for Big Girls Too

It is perfect sizing, maybe a smidge on the small side. I am busty, and if I pull the rouching down it fits snug just under my bust. Am always worried about true to size but it works.

Grade 
05/18/2016

Five Stars

Very pretty dress and it fit well

Grade 
04/19/2016

Five Stars

LOVE IT!

Grade 
04/18/2016

Gorgeous

Made incredibly well. Very impressed with the quality. And SO beautiful.

Grade 
03/20/2016

Five Stars

great product; well made. fits as promised. arrived in time.

Grade 
03/16/2016

Five Stars

wife likes it

Grade 
03/12/2016

Great dress!

This dress is really pretty on and it fits me great! I wanted something for Easter and this fits my need. I'm 5'4" and it comes to just above my knees. I was worried reading other reviews on dresses by this same company but this was a great buy!

Grade 
02/01/2016

Five Stars

Great quality, great fit. Love it. May order more.

Grade 
01/20/2016

Lovely and unique

The dress is lovely, exactly as pictured. About the sizing...I bought a size up because many reviews suggested that. I would normally but a size 4 (misses) usually, bought a size 6 by recommendation, and wish I had stuck with my size 4. Also, for help with length, I am 5'8" and the length skims the top of my foot, so it would not work well as a "floor length" (and certainly not as pictured) for anyone tall wearing heels. Hope the size notes help, but I highly recommend the dress, even if needing altering!

Grade 
01/15/2016

I think it's beautiful. Bust is a bit large but I love ...

I think it's beautiful. Bust is a bit large but I love that the whole dress is adjustable with the weaving in the back.

Grade 
12/28/2015

A Ton of Fluff For The Price!

I bought two of these skirts (one in the red & green, one in the gray & pink) and really love them both. My one critique would be about the waist. I was bummed to find that what appeared to be an elastic waist out of the package was actually not true elastic, only crimped to give the appearance of being so. The tie in the front is also for show, there is no way to adjust the sizing on these without taking them in or out. But that was not a huge deal for me, just a small disappointment. There is a ton of fluffiness to these though, a great value for the price I thought. A note on the length, I am 5'6 and these hit about mid-thigh on me, so not SUPER short, but not full knee length.

Grade 
11/23/2015

Great dress for the price!

Great beach cover up and nice dress for the price!

Grade 
11/11/2015

(Written by my wife) This dress is exactly as it ...

(Written by my wife) This dress is exactly as it seems, very flattering but doesn't leave much about your shape up to anyone's imagination! The fabric is thick and warm, and the length is modest and functional. The blue color is as expected.

Grade 
10/09/2015

Great dress well-made

I love the stress so much I bought it in two colors . Fits true to size and very well-made .

Grade 
08/30/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful dress fits perfectly

Grade 
07/18/2015

Awesome Dress~

This is a great red dress. The red looks to have a pink base to it and the stripes are a maroon color, very pretty! The fabric is super soft and the criss cross back is very cute. The cotton and modal are top quality, has a great hand feel. I could sleep in this it's so soft. I bought my usual prAna size L and I found that this dress runs a half size smaller than their normal size L dresses. After being worn for a couple hours the dress did stretch out nicely to a more flowy fit. The length is great, hits about 3" above my knees, I am 5'8". I wasn't sure if the dress style was too young for me (at 57) but wth, I love it, it makes me happy and that's what counts. I enjoy wearing this dress so much that I might buy it another color!

Grade 
05/30/2015

Great dress

Really nice dress and fits well. It came pretty wrinkled when I took it out of the box and I had some trouble getting all the wrinkles out, since ironing it wasn't easy with all the creases in the material but for the price it was well worth it. The lace looks a bit unfinished at the edges, but that's the only negative I would say about it. Overall great formal or evening dress!

Grade 
05/11/2015

Beautiful!

Love Love LOVE my dress! I ordered the mint green one for my 8th grade Graduation. It's sooo pretty

Grade 
04/13/2015

Fit very nicely. I love the fabric

Grade 
02/11/2015

Five Stars

great dress!

Grade 
08/20/2014

Great style. Not too low cut

Great style. Not too low cut. Not too short. Modest and stylish.

Grade 
11/26/2013

so pretty

I really love this dress. Great high quality material with a nice feel, and very comfortable, and it's gorgeous! A+

Grade 
04/26/2013

Beautiful fit for full figure women

I love this dress fits beautiful. I had to express ship for a wedding received it enough time was very pleased with purchased only wish this material was machine washable. Otherwise no complaints at all will be buying from this company again.

Grade 
12/19/2012

Exceed my expections

I wore this to my company's Christmas party and received a lot of compliments. The quality of the dress is awesome. I felt like a princess wearing it. Thanks.

Write a review

This amazing Allure Q332 gown is among Allure Quinceanera's most stunning designs.A sheer inlet to the centre of its sweetheart neckline give the illusion of plunging depths while its drop waist descends into a V at the back to luxuriate feminine curves. An intricate pattern of beading follows the contours of the lace-back corset top and richly adorn the waist with sparkling applique. A ruffled pick up skirt finishes the look.

6 other products in the same category: