#338 Style like (Peplum Satin Gown by Allure Bridesmaids 1360)

$444.98

18 Review(s)

DETAILS

Leave the crowd breathless in Allure Bridesmaids 1360. Fitted waist is trimmed with peplum detailing for added flair. The full length skirt creates a timeless beautiful look. This alluring evening dress showcases a v-neckline and back. A short version of this style is also available as style 1359.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 1436 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Peplum Satin Gown by Allure Bridesmaids 1360

Reviews

Grade 
05/17/2016

Sexy and Elegant, Love love love!!

Beautiful dress! good quality material and exactly like picture. The cool thing you can adjust the dress the way you want it. The slit is perfect than I expected. Super sexy on the backside and unique. Fits very well, it's a much nicer fabric than what it appears, but it is very long. I got it in black. Colors are true to the picture. I am very pleased

Grade 
03/23/2016

Five Stars

Beautiful dress... Love it!

Grade 
03/18/2016

Love it

I love the dress it looks much better in person. Shipping was quick came a week ahead. Can't wait to wear it will try to remember to upload my pic for you all to see

Grade 
03/15/2016

Five Stars

Nice dress, nice fit. No complaints.

Grade 
03/15/2016

Five Stars

Very pretty - don't know if I would wear it as a dress, but I really like it!

Grade 
12/16/2015

Sized Correctly.

I originally ordered a large from another company and although it fit, it was a little loose. I ordered the medium from here before I sent the large back. The fit is so awesome. These are the best pictures I can take, being that no one is available to take them for me. Each picture I have on a petticoat underneath. Without it, it just kinda hangs long.

Grade 
12/06/2015

Love this dress - would order again! True to size

I was extremely pleased with this dress. Very pretty!! I made the mistake though of ordering it 2 sizes too large to be on the safe side. I think I could have gone with my regular size and it would have fit better. It arrived much faster than expected and is a really beautiful dress. I would order again and recommend this vendor.

Grade 
10/29/2015

Five Stars

Wasn't sure how it would fit but it fit great with my curves. Love this dress

Grade 
10/09/2015

Awesome!

Purchased this dress, a little bit scared of what the quality might be like because it was such a good deal. But to my pleasant surprise, I discovered that it was a much better quality than expected! Ordered it in a size bigger than what I would usually wear in a dress because sometimes clothes from placyou.com can run a bit small (depending on where they were shipped from), but the Large fits nicely with some room! Nice thick material and SUPER comfy. Can be worn as a day to night dress, easily dressed down or up! Bought this for a DIY costume, but I will definitely be wearing it for other occasions too!

Grade 
08/14/2015

Five Stars

Fits just a little snug but OMG I love it.

Grade 
06/04/2015

Five Stars

My favorite dress ever!

Grade 
03/19/2015

Five Stars

Bought this for the misses and she look hot in it.

Grade 
02/04/2015

perfect dress to celebrate spring :)

I love this dress! it's beautiful and so feminine. the material is great, light and flowy. I'm pregnant and it's very bump friendly :)I'm 5'7" and 125lbs (with a 5 month bump) and ordered a size 2. I was worried it would be right in the shoulder straps but it was actually a little loose. I actually could've ordered a zero! it works perfectly though!def a must dress to have in closet. fast delivery

Grade 
09/15/2014

Five Stars

Love this dress. Great price and comfy to wear.

Grade 
08/21/2014

Five Stars

My granddaughter loved it. It fit perfect and she loved the way the fabric feels

Grade 
06/15/2014

Beautiful Dress

This was ordered for a family member. The dress is very pretty, fit well, and is reminiscent of the swing dresses of way back when. It arrived fast, and we're really pleased with it. The customer service was wonderful, I would order from this seller again :) .

Grade 
04/05/2014

Cute Dress

Very well made will last a life time. This is made out of a heavier fabric and is not see through like most these days. Nice change

Grade 
02/24/2014

Runs small

This is a beautiful dress but it runs a size smaller. I had to return the size 6 for an 8.

Write a review

Leave the crowd breathless in Allure Bridesmaids 1360. Fitted waist is trimmed with peplum detailing for added flair. The full length skirt creates a timeless beautiful look. This alluring evening dress showcases a v-neckline and back. A short version of this style is also available as style 1359.

6 other products in the same category: