#351 Style like (Ruched Sweetheart Evening Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6674)

$446.98

8 Review(s)

DETAILS

Feel like the next top model in Nightmoves by Allure 6674. This evening gown features a strapless bodice with sparkling beading and crystals. This wonderful dress is made of soft flowing chiffon skirt with ruched bodice that makes you dance all night long.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.8 / 10 914 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Ruched Sweetheart Evening Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6674

Reviews

Grade 
04/18/2016

Five Stars

Very cute dress and well made!

Grade 
04/18/2016

You will regret not buying this dress!

First, let me say, I am absolutely in love with this dress. The whole experience, from start to finish, was handled beautifully. I made the mistake of ordering the dress based on placyou.com’s size chart. I didn’t notice the manufacturer had a separate size chart. I was ordering this dress for a big event I had coming up, so of course I panicked when I realized I ordered the wrong size. I wrote the designer a frantic email explaining my situation and let her know I had ordered the wrong size. In an absolutely unprecedented response, she suggested I send her my exact measurements, and she would make sure the dress fit me. I couldn’t believe how accommodating the manufacturer is. I sent her my measurements. I had paid for the fastest shipping, because the event was 2 weeks away, and it was somewhat short notice. She managed to make the dress for me, ship it from China within 2 days, and believe it or not - the dress fit perfectly! I couldn’t have been happier. The quality of the construction and the detail on the dress was outstanding. I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime with this dress. I got more compliments on this than honestly any other dress I have worn to an event. I would highly recommend doing business with these people. This was not the experience I expected, and I can’t say enough good things about this dress and this ordering process. You won’t regret it. Buy this dress!

Grade 
04/17/2016

it is difficult to get pretty dresses that are fashionable

As a 'larger' woman, it is difficult to get pretty dresses that are fashionable. Went to 5 stores to find a semi-formal dress for an event. 2 stores had this one. But, of course, not in my size. So right there in the store, I placyou.com-ed it and here it was - and in my size!! Ended up dress was dressier than needed for the event I purchased it for - but that is not it's fault.

Grade 
10/19/2015

Five Stars

Perfect fit.

Grade 
08/22/2015

I received my first and product was not great - they sent me ano

I received my first and product was not great - they sent me another free of charge - very helpful and polite and dress arrived and was perfect! very happy

Grade 
08/18/2015

Cute and Flattering!

This dress fit excellent! It runs a little long so if you are shorter be prepared for it to go past your knee. It was flattering and perfect for photo shoot! Adorable dress!

Grade 
06/14/2015

Was a good choice

Very pretty, and will enjoy wearing it at my granddaughter's wedding. Fits perfectly!

Grade 
02/18/2014

absolutely love it

Normally I order direct from HC, but since I wanted this in a specific size and color that wasn't available on the website at the time I was happy to find it here. The dress fits perfectly (if you go to the website holyclothing.com and check out their sizing guide for their clothing it helps) I got lots of compliments and felt comfortable in this dress.

Write a review

Feel like the next top model in Nightmoves by Allure 6674. This evening gown features a strapless bodice with sparkling beading and crystals. This wonderful dress is made of soft flowing chiffon skirt with ruched bodice that makes you dance all night long.

6 other products in the same category: