#352 Style like (Ruched Sweetheart Satin Gown of Night Moves by Allure 6527W)

$428.98

14 Review(s)

DETAILS

Elegance in simplicity defines this classic charmeuse satin evening gown by Allure 6527W. Featuring a ruched strapless sweetheart bodice embellished with a stunning crystal bead work radiating from the center towards the neckline. Complemented with a lace-up back design giving a more classical look. It is completed with a sleek floor length flounce of charmeuse satin A-line skirt that flows in seamless refinement.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 2249 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Ruched Sweetheart Satin Gown of Night Moves by Allure 6527W

Reviews

Grade 
04/25/2016

Gorgeous.

I loved. I used for my son's wedding. Perfect. I'm 5.5 and 140 pounds. Gorgeous size 4. The temperature in Dominicana Rep it wasn't a problem.

Grade 
04/22/2016

very nice dress

fit perfectly. i liked how it felt and i got a lot of compliments.

Grade 
04/18/2016

This dress is so beautiful, and is made of a very high quality

This dress is so beautiful, and is made of a very high quality. I ordered the black one and now plan to order the apricot one. It looks exactly like a dress I saw from Diane Von Furstenberg, the difference being that that dress was $300.00+ and this one is only close to $40.00.

Grade 
04/17/2016

Amazing!

Dress is very well made and looks great but unfortunately It was a little too big for me. I am 5'6 and about 157 Ibs and my body type is athletic so I am solid even though many say I don't look like I weigh that much. I purchased a medium because I followed the sizing chart but what I did not factor out is the bust area where I am smaller then the medium measurements which accounted for the dress fitting a little big up top. I gave this dress a 5 star because the seller was absolutely amazing! Very friendly and willing to help and even told me she would refund the dress and I can just keep the item so that I wouldn't have to bother with shipping. This was great cuz I could use the refund to make alterations because this dress is very beautiful. The sellers customer service is amazing and out of the world! Defiantly encourage doing business with them of you come across her goods!

Grade 
04/16/2016

Perfect!

This dress is amazing and fits perfectly!! I'm a little bigger and worry about buying clothes online and not fitting but the experience was the best I've ever had! I was extremely impressed with the prompt delivery and all the little extra things they added to make my purchase special. The wrapping and bow, the cards, the loofah and everything. I am very pleased and I will recommend them to anyone and will most definitely buy again with Dress to the tens! Thank you!

Grade 
03/16/2016

Fabulous

the dress fits perfectly it is stunning. I wear a size 10, I know that with Calvin Klein that a size 10 is perfect for me, I love itTheresa Jones, Buffalo, NY

Grade 
12/12/2015

Love this dress

Love this dress. A friend chose this dress for me, and I am thrilled with it. It has a lot of sway - and was perfect for my office Christmas party. It's still very sexy, but tasteful. I received a lot of compliments - which was a big ego boost.

Grade 
10/22/2015

Lovely Dress!

I was concerned at first that it wouldn't fit right but it ended up fitting perfectly! It comes in a different dress size scale so even though I ordered a "Small" on placyou.com according to the placyou.com size guidelines, the tag on the dress said "Size: 10". So no need to be concerned if the dress received comes in a different dress size than your standard one.

Grade 
06/30/2015

Five Stars

Great product..Great service

Grade 
06/15/2015

Five Stars

Little tight in the bust area,

Grade 
11/18/2014

Five Stars

Everything ok!

Grade 
03/12/2014

Gorgeous

This dress is beautiful and very reasonable. The color is as shown in the picture. Using the measurements guide the size 9 fit perfectly on a 5 foot4 inch,120 pound frame. The dress has a sparkle throughout the bodice and skirt with tasteful mesh covered cut outs at the waist. This outfit was purchased for a junior prom dinner cruise but is also perfect for a wedding or other special occasions!

Grade 
02/28/2014

Beautiful Dresss

It was a gift for my granddaughter to wear to her first dance. She looked so beautiful in it and received many nice compliments from her school mates as well!

Grade 
05/21/2013

Love it!

It fits great and has a slimming effect. I wish the straps were adjustable (I have narrow shoulders) but otherwise I love it!!

Write a review

Elegance in simplicity defines this classic charmeuse satin evening gown by Allure 6527W. Featuring a ruched strapless sweetheart bodice embellished with a stunning crystal bead work radiating from the center towards the neckline. Complemented with a lace-up back design giving a more classical look. It is completed with a sleek floor length flounce of charmeuse satin A-line skirt that flows in seamless refinement.

6 other products in the same category: