#362 Style like (Ruffled Strapless Gown by NightMoves by Allure A521)

$451.98

5 Review(s)

DETAILS

Have an unforgettable event with this Allure A521. It is made of smooth chiffon fabric and it is well accented with a lovely rosette on its hip. There are precious beads and crystal adornments located on its ruched fitted bodice too. This strapless evening gown also features a revealing sweetheart neckline, low back design and an A-line ruffled layered skirt that finely trails down to the floor.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 3845 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Ruffled Strapless Gown by NightMoves by Allure A521

Reviews

Grade 
04/25/2016

Five Stars

The fit was perfect. The buttons on the pockets were very stylish.

Grade 
02/22/2016

I love this dress

I love this dress! I'm almost 5'8 about 190 lbs, and it's a perfect length with flats. I ordered burgundy, XL. The color is a little deeper than is what's pictured, but I like it. I'm small chested with large hips, and the top is a bit big, but that's ok because it's a slouchy style. The bottom half is a little tight but still ok. The kangaroo pocket is good at camouflaging my less than flat stomach, and I think I look good in this! It's super soft, slightly stretchy, and in my opinion, forgiving. This is one of my favorite things to wear!

Grade 
01/11/2016

Five Stars

exelente recomendado 100%

Grade 
10/24/2015

Espectacular!!!!!!

This dress is super comfy, elegant and absolutely gorgeous. The material is thick and top quality, the delivery was fast and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. If you have an hourglass figure go for it, because it will be tight in all the right places. I love love love love love love love this dress!!!!!! I am 110 lbs, 34DD, 5 feet tall and I ordered a XS. In my experience when I order bandage dresses in size S, I get a bit more room around my chest but my waist doesn't look good because the size S fits me big around my waist.

Grade 
09/23/2015

Love it!

For this price???? So worth it. Love the dress

Write a review

Have an unforgettable event with this Allure A521. It is made of smooth chiffon fabric and it is well accented with a lovely rosette on its hip. There are precious beads and crystal adornments located on its ruched fitted bodice too. This strapless evening gown also features a revealing sweetheart neckline, low back design and an A-line ruffled layered skirt that finely trails down to the floor.

6 other products in the same category: