#363 Style like (Ruffled Sweetheart Ball Gown by Allure Quinceanera q321)

$450.98

16 Review(s)

DETAILS

This Allure Q321 ball gown is sure to make you feel divine. Look and feel like a princess in its enchanting fitted bodice which is swathed in glistening appliqu??????. Its sweetheart neckline sits atop an elegant drop waist which descends into a charming V at the corset style back. Its luxurious skirt is composed with multiple layers of a sheer ruffles cascading over each other to offer this gown soft dimension and flair.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 5180 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Ruffled Sweetheart Ball Gown by Allure Quinceanera q321

Reviews

Grade 
03/04/2016

The material feels good to the touch

The material feels good to the touch. I like that the dress is lined. I would have loved it in another color. Blue is not one of my favorites but it looks nice on me. The way the dress lays and its color are depicted well on the online catalogue. The fit is perfect!

Grade 
02/29/2016

Five Stars

Very elegant my friends and my husband love it

Grade 
02/21/2016

Wonderdul

Great quality. Feels great on. Fits perfect. Stays up nicely. Got a hundred compliments with the dress!!

Grade 
02/16/2016

Nice dress.

I bought the dress refer to their size chart,fit well. Nice dress.

Grade 
11/08/2015

Five Stars

I m a short person it was too large for me but is as describe...lovely!

Grade 
10/21/2015

Gorgeous dress for a formal wedding, I also bought ...

Gorgeous dress for a formal wedding, I also bought the petticoat to give the dress a fuller look and wore it with classic pearls and a vintage wrap... so elegant!

Grade 
10/07/2015

Five Stars

I love large clothes. It leaves room for me to try different combinations

Grade 
08/29/2015

So glad I stumbled across this dress ...

Such a classy fitting dress. I'm 5'5 and I ordered a medium . The length was not a problem at all. The sleeves were fitting as many have described yet it's comfortable.

Grade 
08/27/2015

YES!!!!!

The dress is amazing!!!!! It's fits to the body like second skin! very light and elegant!!!

Grade 
08/25/2015

Five Stars

I love this dress!!! It's so beautiful!!!

Grade 
08/09/2015

Did not disappoint.!

I love this dress.! Quality, fit, length, colors, everything.! I will definitely buy more. I can't seem to find dresses that fit and are modest and took a risk ordering it and I was not disappointed.

Grade 
04/14/2015

Love it could have got a medium didn't know it ...

Love it could have got a medium didn't know it was stretchy but I love how it looks with my curves

Grade 
04/13/2015

Great Spring Dress!

This is a fantastic dress. The fit is great. The dress is cut so well and the way the seams are sewn make the skirt flow so well. I can't tell you the last time I had so many compliments on a dress. Wish they had more colors.

Grade 
11/10/2014

Fit for a Princess or Queen!

This is elegant and regal looking! Fit for a princess or queen! Fabric and terminations are superb and of great quality!

Grade 
06/09/2014

Perfect Fit! Super flattering!

Other than the fact that I think the price is just a bit on the high side, I don't have anything bad to say about this dress. It shipped incredibly fast, and came without any problems.Some other reviewers are saying the fabric is too thin-- I can't vouch for the other colors seeing as I selected the "Midnight" one, but there is nothing wrong with this fabric-- it's quite robust, stretchy, and drapes very nicely. The only way I could see it being too see-through would be if the dress was too tight and you had to stretch it to stay on. I ordered the 2x and that is my normal size from most retailers, it fits perfectly, sliding right on, but is not stretching out anywhere nor is it sagging anywhere. My measurements are 44", 40", 50", if that helps.I wore it when I went to go help do makeup for a friend's film, and upon doing makeup, was told I could ride the horses there for the shoot (I didn't even know there would be horses there!) Needless to say, this dress survived without a snag, as I rode a galloping horse across a field for the first time.I also wore the dress to church the next day and received tons of compliments on it. It's beautiful and has that vicorian gothic look without being over-the-top.Love it, love it, LOVE it, and I will definitely be purchasing more Dare to Wear Victorian clothing in the future!!

Grade 
03/05/2013

Beautiful!

Love how the dress fit. Perfect for what I wanted it for and perfect just to go out in. Love it!

Write a review

This Allure Q321 ball gown is sure to make you feel divine. Look and feel like a princess in its enchanting fitted bodice which is swathed in glistening appliqu??????. Its sweetheart neckline sits atop an elegant drop waist which descends into a charming V at the corset style back. Its luxurious skirt is composed with multiple layers of a sheer ruffles cascading over each other to offer this gown soft dimension and flair.

6 other products in the same category: