#377 Style like (Sequined Bodice Evening Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6689)

$381.98

10 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look incredible in Nightmoves by Allure 6689. This full skirt gown is made of sequin and tulle. The fitted bodice features a strapless sweetheart neckline.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 5993 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sequined Bodice Evening Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6689

Reviews

Grade 
05/22/2016

This dress is amazing! I bought it for an event for my ...

This dress is amazing! I bought it for an event for my husband's work. It looked very classy. I wish I had had the top/chest area altered, but it was fine just the same.

Grade 
05/17/2016

love this dress, flattering design; fabric is thin, stretchy and

I have this dress in large/black, and I love it. I think the design is flattering, the dress is comfortable and the fabric is stretchy and cool. However, the fabric is thin, has show through, and it feels like poly/spandex. It's very clingy, and I would have to wear a slip/shaper under it (or spend the whole day holding my breath). You can't see the show through in the photo, because I am inside. I think if wearing it out at night, you might not need a slip, unless you are more modest. I wash mine on delicate/cold, hang dry, and in a mesh laundry bag. For reference, I am 5'4", 34b bust, 29" waist, 38" hip. I received this dress free in exchange for my honest review. IF it were made in a thicker fabric, I would buy it in every color. Here are the measurements for the size large, taken with the dress laid flat and measured straight across:bust (pit to pit): 17", stretches to 22"waist (side to side): 14", stretches to 19"length (from under the arm straight down to longest hem): 37.5length (from under the arm straight down to shortest hem): 26.5length (from center of neck to center of hem-straight down: 37.5"

Grade 
04/29/2016

Five Stars

What an AMAZING deal for the price!!! It is stunning. total showstopper. Fit AMAZING too, no alterations needed

Grade 
04/15/2016

I said yes to the dress!!

I LOVE THIS DRESS. I was hesitant about ordering this dress bc the delivery date was so close to my wedding date..I messaged the seller and asked if there was any way they could rush the order..THEY DID! WITH NO EXTRA CHARGE!The dress itself is beautiful. Exactly like the picture, I am going to steam it to get the wrinkles out but other than that I have no complaints. I'm normally a size 18 so i ordered a 20w and it fit perfectly. I am 5'9 and was worried the train wouldn't be the same on me but it was.The belt is nice but I probably won't wear it with the dress. It has a chain link in the back (like a necklace)and you can bend it to fit you. It is metal.

Grade 
03/09/2016

Five Stars

So adorable and comfortable!

Grade 
08/13/2015

Five Stars

It's super comfortable, and it was well on my curvy body.

Grade 
02/26/2015

Five Stars

love it

Grade 
01/31/2015

I might be more pretty than the bride on this dress but that's o

I am very satisfied with the dress. Customer service is the best and the dress is beautiful in detail which tells this means real business to them. Definitely will come back again. Thanks Tian and all in the team.

Grade 
12/25/2014

Five Stars

Just as expected!

Grade 
12/16/2014

Lindy Bop offers great vintage dresses at a great price

Lindy Bop offers great vintage dresses at a great price. I've purchased about two dozen and love every one. The thing you must always keep in mind is that they run S M A L L. I'm usually a "medium/size 10." I have to purchase an X-large for it to fit. Beyond that, I'm a devoted fan and they're wonderful to work with if you have questions/issues or need accommodations.

Write a review

Look incredible in Nightmoves by Allure 6689. This full skirt gown is made of sequin and tulle. The fitted bodice features a strapless sweetheart neckline.

6 other products in the same category: