#382 Style like (Sequined Sweetheart Gown by Night Moves by Allure 6499)

$378.98

12 Review(s)

DETAILS

Leave them mesmerized with this truly stunning and enchanting evening gown by Allure 6499. Capture everyone's attention with its dazzling strapless fitted sweetheart bodice fully embellished with shimmering sequins all over in a sexy low back design. Completed with a dreamy full length A-line skirt in a layered tulle, this marvelous gown features a silky charmeuse satin lining with elaborate sequin decor.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 791 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sequined Sweetheart Gown by Night Moves by Allure 6499

Reviews

Grade 
05/10/2016

It is extremely comfortable, and it fits perfectly

Oh my gosh! This dress! It is extremely comfortable, and it fits perfectly. However, if you are a little more chesty, this dress is slightly on the low-cut side, but if you don't mind showing a little then this dress if perfect. The skirt flows really well (beware in the wind) and has an uneven hem, which i really like.

Grade 
03/22/2016

I love this dress

I love this dress, but because it fits a bit large, I'm returning it--bummer because it has a fab mod vibe, a cool 60's print with a collar they simply do not cut any more. If you're over 5'4" and over 130lbs, this dress should likely fit you well.

Grade 
01/22/2016

Beautiful dress

Dress was beautiful and a great value!

Grade 
11/04/2015

Five Stars

Very nice quality, great price, fits perfect!

Grade 
10/23/2015

What bra goes with this?

This is such a soft, flowing, and sexy dress! I love it, but the back requires a special bra that, unless I find it, will cause me to return the dress. The back is bare and low with two wide straps that crisscross at shoulder blade level.

Grade 
08/23/2015

It's perfect as a bathing suit cover up

Exactly what I was looking for and arrived on time; it does shrink a little if you dry it so may want to order one size up. It's perfect as a bathing suit cover up, I may order another.

Grade 
08/03/2015

I Get So Many Compliments!

As a 140 lbs woman at 5'9," this dress does not fit too short nor too tight. I'm curvy, so this accentuates my curves really well. The material is silky on your skin and is very light. I purchased the purple flowery dress, and I get compliments left and right whenever I wear it. For me, it's ideal at the beach and little outings at the river. It's more low cut than I expected, but that's easily fixed by wearing a bandeau. Love it, and I tell everyone I got it from placyou.com!

Grade 
05/18/2015

Beautiful dress, fitted as expected

Beautiful dress, fitted as expected, but too long.I paid $50.00 in PR to a dress maker to cut some of the length because was to long.

Grade 
05/12/2015

Five Stars

Absolutely gorgeous perfect for my wedding dress enough flare

Grade 
04/26/2015

Five Stars

The dress was perfect!

Grade 
02/07/2015

Just as advertised. I recommend this company to anyone. Thanks.

Lovely easy care material. The company review is right on.

Grade 
08/06/2014

Five Stars

PERFECT ITS STRECHY ENOUGH IM A SIZE 12 AND IT FIT GREAT

Write a review

Leave them mesmerized with this truly stunning and enchanting evening gown by Allure 6499. Capture everyone's attention with its dazzling strapless fitted sweetheart bodice fully embellished with shimmering sequins all over in a sexy low back design. Completed with a dreamy full length A-line skirt in a layered tulle, this marvelous gown features a silky charmeuse satin lining with elaborate sequin decor.

6 other products in the same category: