#383 Style like (Sheer Top Beaded Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q360)

$419.98

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look stunning in Q360 by Allure Quinceanera. This glamorous evening gown features a sheer fabric with build up beaded neckline. The open back exposes your feminine and romantic look. Waistband is comprised of glistening beads. The gathered skirt for the perfect demure dress.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 2126 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sheer Top Beaded Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q360

Reviews

Grade 
05/03/2016

Great price for a great dress

Well made for the price. Ended up reordering a smaller size and then it fit great. Was just what I wanted!

Grade 
04/26/2016

This dress is perfect. It looks very good in and you don't ...

This dress is perfect. It looks very good in and you don't even have to wear spanks because the dress is like a spank. The quality is good, very think and looks durable.

Grade 
03/25/2016

It is exactly like it is pictured

I absolutely can not believe how spectacular this dress is! It is exactly like it is pictured. Fits beautifully!! And the price was perfect. I don't know why anyone would ever buy anything else. It is well made. They shipped it incredibly quickly. And when I emailed the they answered right back. 5 stars is not enough. They deserve 10 stars!!

Grade 
03/24/2016

Sexy, fun dress.

This dress is amazing. I was a little worried about the cut out being trashy, but it worked well at the cocktail party I attended (although I would still skip it for a wedding). Like other French Connection dresses I own, it is a nice mixture of sexy and sophisticated. I bought the 2, which is my normal size in FC. It fits nicely; not too tight so that the top sort of drapes over the bottom half and the cut-out is subtle. The length is just above my knee (I am 5'4"), which helps keep it classy. I received loads of compliments and felt like a million bucks!

Grade 
03/13/2016

Great dress

Will be great to wear in the summer and spring. Love the design of the top and bottom.

Grade 
12/11/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful dress. my wife loved it. It fit perfectly!

Grade 
11/08/2015

Just what I wanted.

Excellent, wonderful I love this dress. I'm taking it to Cuzco, Peru. Great knit.

Grade 
10/25/2015

Five Stars

My special one loved it !!

Grade 
10/03/2015

another winner for many occasions

Simple design that is nothing short of gorgeousI wash all new items before I wear them. This fabric washed well and dried wrinkle free.I loved it so much I bought another one for my niece

Grade 
09/03/2015

Five Stars

I really like it

Grade 
07/27/2015

Loved it!

Loved it!! Wore this for my wedding reception and everyone loved it!!! This was also the exact same dress at another popular bridal store for about $120 more! So I'm glad I saved a good bit by purchasing through placyou.com!

Grade 
06/28/2015

Pretty dress!

Love this dress~ it is comfortable, swingy, bright and pretty! I feel at ease in this~ I know I will wear it a lot. The fabric issoft and it is well made.

Grade 
02/04/2015

Five Stars

Ok

Write a review

Look stunning in Q360 by Allure Quinceanera. This glamorous evening gown features a sheer fabric with build up beaded neckline. The open back exposes your feminine and romantic look. Waistband is comprised of glistening beads. The gathered skirt for the perfect demure dress.

6 other products in the same category: