#384 Style like (Shimmering Sweetheart Gown by Allure Quinceanera q320)

$412.98

18 Review(s)

DETAILS

This exquisite Allure Q320 gown is the expert composition of fine and contrasting details. Its lovely bodice is the result of a beaded sweetheart bust and asymmetrical pleated midriff. Beading also adorns its elegant drop waist and charmingly accents its alluring corset back. A cascading overlay of beading and rosettes cascade asymmetrically from the left hip to the right mid thigh and complement a full A-line ball gown.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 3461 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Shimmering Sweetheart Gown by Allure Quinceanera q320

Reviews

Grade 
05/29/2016

Great summer dress!

Fits great and very comfortable. It does have a slit up the side which I didn't notice when purchasing it but I like the added touch. The best thing about the print is that it is a dark solid color in the right places to provide a slimming effect and the print is a pretty color (I got the black with the purple and pink flowers). It comes with a drawstring which I found a bit annoying because it looks just fine without it and doesn't really add much to the construction of the dress for my particular shape. I'm 5'1" and it is a couple inches too long (which I'm used to so NBD) but I mention this to give you an idea based on how tall you are.

Grade 
04/11/2016

this is beautiful dress, I just love it

Omg....this is beautiful dress, I just love it, good quality real color as picture,I'm 5"3 and 130w I order size small just little bit long.but I'm okay with thatLove it love it !!!

Grade 
03/29/2016

Love it!

Great dress! Love it!

Grade 
03/22/2016

Awesome buy!

Love this dress. I hugs my body just the way I wanted it to. I definitely will be ordering again very soon

Grade 
03/03/2016

Comfortable and able to dress up or down

Love the dress, although it was just a bit too large. Although the sizing chart said the 8 would be the best fit for my measurements, it was too loose overall so I returned it for the next smaller size. I'm 5.5 and 138 lbs - the 8 was baggy in the chest, but the 6 fit like a dream. I'm keeping the size 6 (which I ordered through another store since it wasn't available here). The fabric is stretchy and super comfortable, and the bottom of the dress is nice and swingy as you walk. It falls between my knee and ankle, exactly where I expect a tea-length dress should. I won't need to alter this at all. There is no bling on the dress itself so you really can dress it up or down with jewelry or other accents such as a special scarf. The little trim of bling on the jacket is nice - and if you'd rather not have that, you can always wear a little sweater instead.

Grade 
03/01/2016

Five Stars

Great dresses! Wrinkle free, wash and hang up, dries in minutes, so comfortable and classy.

Grade 
02/15/2016

Five Stars

I LOVE

Grade 
02/01/2016

Five Stars

good product & good quality

Grade 
01/15/2016

Five Stars

Very pretty and fits exactly as shown. Very happy with it

Grade 
10/29/2015

Five Stars

This dress is perfect for my body type! Would definitely purchase the other prints.

Grade 
10/17/2015

fits well and looks great and fabric is sturdy.

Get this one, it's way cool.... Gosh it's perfect!

Grade 
10/05/2015

Five Stars

Great dress, looks fabulous! Brights up my eyes :)

Grade 
08/18/2015

Love this maxi dress!

Very comfortable, great fabric and fit! Very versatile, can be worn on a casual outing or a fancy date night.

Grade 
08/05/2015

Love it!

I purchased two sizes of this dress: large and x-large. I am keeping the size large dress; it fits perfectly. For the people who are ordering and are unsure about the size (since some of the reviews say to order a size up) I'm 5'3", 36B and 144 lbs. The dress fits perfectly in the bust and is flowy around my hips. The dress falls just under my knee-caps. To compare to other brands, I'm a size 10 (M or L depending on the fit) for Old Navy clothes. This dress is very pretty and well-made. I have NOT worn or washed yet, so I can't say if the sizing will be different after drying. However, I usually wash my clothes in cold water and dry on low/delicate heat, so this shouldn't be an issue. Hope this helps!

Grade 
03/11/2015

Five Stars

cozy and cute!

Grade 
12/15/2014

I absolutely love this dress

I absolutely love this dress! I'm a very curvy woman. I wear a size 6 (medium), however I ordered a LARGE. You will definitely need to order a size larger than what you wear. It is a must have!!!!

Grade 
10/21/2014

Amazing!!!

I ordered it in black, a little bigger than I usually would because I want to have it altered right before the event (baby bump) .. This dress is gorgeous! The fabric and quality exceeded my expectations and customer service was great! Great shipping, beyond happy! Thank you so much!

Write a review

This exquisite Allure Q320 gown is the expert composition of fine and contrasting details. Its lovely bodice is the result of a beaded sweetheart bust and asymmetrical pleated midriff. Beading also adorns its elegant drop waist and charmingly accents its alluring corset back. A cascading overlay of beading and rosettes cascade asymmetrically from the left hip to the right mid thigh and complement a full A-line ball gown.

6 other products in the same category: