#385 Style like (Short Chiffon Cocktail Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1251)

$433.98

4 Review(s)

DETAILS

Charm the crowd in this wonderful Allure 1251 creation. A lovely chiffon cocktail dress featuring a sweetheart neckline on a gorgeous strapless empire bodice and a mid back design. This wedding dress has a stylish ruched gathering at the bodice and ruffles along the knee length skirt finishing off with a fabulous touch. This dress is perfect for a lady who wants to flatter her curves and showcase her simple yet chic style. Please note that this is a short dress. Please contact us if you are interested in the long version pictured. Long version is also available as style 1252.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 4796 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Short Chiffon Cocktail Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1251

Reviews

Grade 
05/01/2016

Great Gatsby Dress

Love the dress! Had a lot of compliments on it, was at a Great Gatsby event. The price is perfect too!! Someone asked me if I paid over $200 for it. It comes in a nice bag and all the sequins stayed in place, even after a lot of dancing.

Grade 
01/17/2016

Five Stars

Love this dress. Fast delivery.

Grade 
07/28/2014

Really nice

Knowing this dress was made in China and being I purchased from them before I got a size up from what I would normally buy. I am a size 2 so I ordered a size small. Fits perfect, washes very nicely. I liked it so much I just bought another one in another color!

Grade 
06/17/2014

Great maxi dress!

I bought this at 20 weeks to wear to a wedding and it fits great. I originally ordered a 10 which is my normal pre-pregnancy size and it was a little large so I ended up returning for an 8. Probably just could have tied it tighter but wanted a better fit. Length is ideal for me to wear flats but could be long on a shorter person as I'm 5'9".

Write a review

Charm the crowd in this wonderful Allure 1251 creation. A lovely chiffon cocktail dress featuring a sweetheart neckline on a gorgeous strapless empire bodice and a mid back design. This wedding dress has a stylish ruched gathering at the bodice and ruffles along the knee length skirt finishing off with a fabulous touch. This dress is perfect for a lady who wants to flatter her curves and showcase her simple yet chic style. Please note that this is a short dress. Please contact us if you are interested in the long version pictured. Long version is also available as style 1252.

6 other products in the same category: