#386 Style like (Short Halter Bridesmaid Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1260)

$377.98

11 Review(s)

DETAILS

Create a lasting impression in this Allure Bridesmaids 1260 dress that exudes simplistic glamour. This stunning dress features halter straps accented with fabric accents, collar neckline and a faux wrap style bodice that is very unique and flattering. The daring open back design of this dress is sure to turn heads wherever you go while the knee length, flowing A-line skirt highlights your legs. You will surely love this dress that is available in different lovely colors. Please note that this is a short dress. Long version is also available as style 1261.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.3 / 10 254 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Short Halter Bridesmaid Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1260

Reviews

Grade 
05/17/2016

Nice quality material smooth out everything

Nice quality material smooth out everything. I'm 5'5" 34DD and look sexy w/o looking cheap. Demi bra straps perfectly hidden.

Grade 
04/28/2016

This dress is everything I hoped for! I was ...

This dress is everything I hoped for! I was hesitant to purchase my wedding dress online, but the dress is all I hoped it could be and more!

Grade 
04/18/2016

Five Stars

Soooooo comfortable and drapes nicely.

Grade 
03/15/2016

Five Stars

The item arrived very quickly and fit great. The quality of this dress is excellent and I really love it. Excellent purchase. Recommended.

Grade 
03/08/2016

Cute dress!

I love this dress! I originally ordered it to wear to work. But its a little too short. However, its the perfect date night dress for when I go out with the hubby!

Grade 
01/11/2016

Love it!

I absolutely LOVE this dress. You can't tell that it's a nursing dress, and the top flap functions like a nursing cover. I feel really cute in it! I'm 5'4" 135 lbs and the medium fits me really well (it also fit me well 15 pounds heavier too because it's stretchy). If you're shorter than me I would order a smaller size because the medium would be too long for you. Love this company and their returns and customer service are great too.

Grade 
06/14/2015

Gorgeous!

Absolutely gorgeous dress and fits perfectly! Sent my measurements and it was custom made no problem! It is also very comfortable for the fabric it is made out of. Super fast shipping, as well! Thanks so much!

Grade 
03/12/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful

Grade 
11/10/2014

Beautiful dress!

The dress is simply beautiful! Looks exactly like the picture. I got the dress customized, which didn't add any time to the shipping, which was super quick! The fit was perfect!

Grade 
10/05/2014

it was a perfect fit, true to the size

I was trilled with the dress, it was a perfect fit, true to the size, would look great on any body type

Grade 
05/15/2011

Many compliments!

I'm 5'10" and 160. Bought the L and it fit perfectly and I received many compliments. No need for a slip.

Write a review

Create a lasting impression in this Allure Bridesmaids 1260 dress that exudes simplistic glamour. This stunning dress features halter straps accented with fabric accents, collar neckline and a faux wrap style bodice that is very unique and flattering. The daring open back design of this dress is sure to turn heads wherever you go while the knee length, flowing A-line skirt highlights your legs. You will surely love this dress that is available in different lovely colors. Please note that this is a short dress. Long version is also available as style 1261.

6 other products in the same category: