#390 Style like (Short One Shoulder Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1277)

$453.98

11 Review(s)

DETAILS

Chic and sophisticated is this gorgeous one shoulder dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1277. This dress features a ruffled single shoulder strap with fabric accent, low back with strap and an asymmetrical ruched bodice for a flattering, slimming silhouette. Made with satin fabric that if soft to the touch, this dress is sure to make you feel comfortable all day. The knee length, A-line skirt and natural waistline is feminine, making this dress perfect for special occasions. Please note that this is a short dress. Long version is also available as style 1278.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.9 / 10 5594 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Short One Shoulder Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1277

Reviews

Grade 
05/24/2016

Great Dress for the Price!

For for the price you cannot beat this dress! I am a size 16 with a 38 DD and bought the extra large. It fits like a dream and the quality is amazing. I am very excited and plan on getting this in more colors!

Grade 
05/10/2016

Five Stars

I liked

Grade 
03/31/2016

Prom 2016

The dress is beautiful! It fits my daughter perfectly! She will be the prettiest girl at prom!

Grade 
01/20/2016

but this dress is still beautiful and I love it

I had to make a few alterations, but this dress is still beautiful and I love it.

Grade 
01/19/2016

This dress is beautiful! I really took a gamble paying this much

This dress is beautiful! I really took a gamble paying this much for a dress without trying on!. It is very heavy, double lined and very well made. The skirt portion is quite thick and pleated and also hangs just right. So glad this risk paid off, this dress is suitable to wear to a wedding or a nice lunch.

Grade 
12/30/2015

The dress fits absolutely perfect like it was made for me and lo

It is a gorgeous dress!! It is quality made and has quality material!! The dress fits absolutely perfect like it was made for me and looks really good! Very happy w the dress!

Grade 
11/20/2015

Five Stars

Very cute and the measurement are acurate.

Grade 
09/02/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful dress!!!

Grade 
08/26/2015

I loved it I was only worried about the length and ...

I loved it I was only worried about the length and I needn't of worried as it was prefect ! X

Grade 
05/10/2015

Classic dress

I bought this dress for a work event and received so many compliments on it. It is well constructed and is a nice mid-weight material. In reading other reviews, I elected to order one size up from what I would usually purchase. The dress fit perfectly. The belt was a little loose but not so bad that it required alteration.

Grade 
01/14/2015

Happy customer

I'm so excited!!!! this is so beautiful its so unique no around me has this type of dress can't wait to wear it I've always loved being different from other girls now that I'm a women I still enjoy being different thanks Lindy Bop. oh I was expecting the blue floral to come around February but it came sooner thanks again Lindy Bop thanks Lindy Bop forever customer

Write a review

Chic and sophisticated is this gorgeous one shoulder dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1277. This dress features a ruffled single shoulder strap with fabric accent, low back with strap and an asymmetrical ruched bodice for a flattering, slimming silhouette. Made with satin fabric that if soft to the touch, this dress is sure to make you feel comfortable all day. The knee length, A-line skirt and natural waistline is feminine, making this dress perfect for special occasions. Please note that this is a short dress. Long version is also available as style 1278.

6 other products in the same category: