#393 Style like (Short Strapless Chiffon Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1225)

$394.98

8 Review(s)

DETAILS

Create a lasting impression in this lovely cocktail dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1225. This chiffon dress features a strapless sweetheart neckline, open back design and a fitted bodice that creates the perfect slim silhouette. This dress is also adorned with floral and feather applique that is very elegant and feminine, making this dress perfect for various occasions. The natural waistline continues down into a knee length A-line skirt for a chic finish. Please note that this is a short dress. The long version pictured is also available as style 1225L.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 3599 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Short Strapless Chiffon Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1225

Reviews

Grade 
06/01/2016

Perfection!

This dress exceeded my expectations! It is a perfect fit and it is perfectly assembled. The neckline is flawless, all of the seams align perfectly, and my hips and thighs are camouflaged! I feel pretty in this dress. I am wearing it as a bridesmaid for a wedding next month. The price is so affordable, I ordered another one in a different color!

Grade 
04/03/2016

Thanks a lot.

Very comfortable and shows my figure well, I will wear it a lot recently I think. Thanks a lot.

Grade 
03/29/2016

Five Stars

perfect, ordered another

Grade 
03/16/2016

Five Stars

great

Grade 
06/20/2015

Omg love it

so cute and sexy

Grade 
04/16/2015

Fun dresses..

I bought 2 different Adventure Time print dresses & am glad that I did, as they are cute & fun. They are comfy too. They fit me just a bit big around the arms..but not big enough to be an issue. (Reference..I'm 5'3",120lbs, 32DD) The graphics are bright & clear. The bottoms of mine are hemmed nicely. I washed them on delicate & hung them to dry to get rid of the light factory smell they had upon arrival. On one design, LSP is a bit pink, instead of purple, but it's still a really cute dress..especially for the price! I feel that the fit of these is flattering for a lot of body types & accommodates a range of sizes. Of course the taller or curvier you are the shorter the dress will be. Mine hit me mid thigh..long enough unless I bend straight over, but who does that in a dress anyways?

Grade 
11/10/2013

Beautiful dress

I Love this dress. True to size. Quick delivery. Very pleased. I would recommend this dress, to anyone , especially for a formal event.

Grade 
07/11/2013

Great Product

This dress is super cute and fits perfectly. It feels great on the skin and is very soft. It fits as expected and does stretch to accentuate the best assets of my body. I absolutely love the product and I plan to continue to keep ordering Allegra K products! I am an overly-satisfied customer! :-)

Write a review

Create a lasting impression in this lovely cocktail dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1225. This chiffon dress features a strapless sweetheart neckline, open back design and a fitted bodice that creates the perfect slim silhouette. This dress is also adorned with floral and feather applique that is very elegant and feminine, making this dress perfect for various occasions. The natural waistline continues down into a knee length A-line skirt for a chic finish. Please note that this is a short dress. The long version pictured is also available as style 1225L.

6 other products in the same category: