#394 Style like (Single Shoulder Flowing Cocktail Dress by NightMoves by Allure 6776W)

$371.98

25 Review(s)

DETAILS

Twinkle and shine in Nightmoves by Allure 6776W. A soft and flowing gown in chiffon. This one-sleeved gown is embellished with sparkling beads.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 5057 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Single Shoulder Flowing Cocktail Dress  by NightMoves by Allure 6776W

Reviews

Grade 
06/02/2016

Love. Fits great

Love. Fits great. Not too small, not too big. Adorable shoulders. On the shorter side but I'm ok with that. An Athletic build 5'6" 138 lbs.

Grade 
05/31/2016

I had just had a baby and was worried it wouldn't look good.

If you're going to ask all of your girls to wear the same style dress, I highly suggest looking at this one. We had a range of body types from size 16 to size 4, and everyone looked incredible! I had just had a baby and was worried it wouldn't look good.

Grade 
05/26/2016

Five Stars

As described

Grade 
05/18/2016

It fits great and really complimented my curves

Very cute dress! It fits great and really complimented my curves.

Grade 
05/16/2016

Happy customer SALSA DRESS

Very good stretch dress fits well.

Grade 
03/29/2016

Five Stars

Bought this for my daughter. Looks so cute on her. Can dress it up or down.

Grade 
03/25/2016

Thank you for a beautiful dress!

The dress was purchased for my daughter's Quince's. It fit her perfectly! She loves it. I am very pleased with the quality of the dress and the service. The material is good and the stitching is done professionally. We shopped around for this similar dress and I was able to feel and the see the quality of an original from original designers. This dress was VERY VERY close to an original. Well worth the money. I would only suggest that if you order the dress you order it without the sequins and or gems on the bottom half of the dress. They are not all the same size and a lot are just too large for the dress. Plus they are glued on so they fall off. Glad they were just glued because they can easily and gently be taken off with care.

Grade 
03/25/2016

... little tighter but other than that the dress is beautiful

Isn't really mermaid enough wish the bottom was a little tighter but other than that the dress is beautiful

Grade 
03/14/2016

I do not think the dress looks exactly like the picture (it look

Candidly, I do not think the dress looks exactly like the picture (it looks more gray than the white in the picture and I do not think the patterns are as crisp in person), but I love it! It fits great, but also feels like it has some give, so it is VERY comfortable, while still looking like a very nice dress. It is of a very think material, so I would definitely not recommend it for anything outdoors in the summer. I was a little disappointed because I bought this for a semi-formal night on a Caribbean cruise, but I love the dress so much that I am bringing it anyway. It will be air conditioned where we will be eating, so I don't think it will be much of a problem, but I do not think I'd want to be outside in warm weather in this. It was about $31 in my size and the dress is so nice that I think this is a serious bargain.

Grade 
03/03/2016

Lovely summer dress

Beautiful dress. The lace overlay is very pretty. Great fit.

Grade 
02/01/2016

This dress is a cocktail dress with a pair of strappy sandals it

Lovely dress on and fit as expected. This dress is a cocktail dress with a pair of strappy sandals it will be perfect.

Grade 
11/10/2015

Five Stars

Love it

Grade 
09/22/2015

Good product for light smoothing

Arrived on time, fit as expected, light compression, light weight, stretchy

Grade 
09/21/2015

Sexy

Wore this to a party with some black heels, my luxurious hair flowing, and that sexy red Ruby Woo Mac lipstick and I killed it! dress fits great and over the knee but super sexy!

Grade 
08/17/2015

I bought this for my sister and it fits perfect thank you

I bought this for my sister and it fits perfect thank you!!

Grade 
08/13/2015

Five Stars

I love it

Grade 
07/30/2015

Five Stars

Excellent product!

Grade 
07/18/2015

Versatile, beautiful dress for any occasion

This is the prettiest, feminine looking dress! It stays put at the top due to soft thick, flat elastic which is richly gathered, and made to last. The print is classically ethnic, and beautiful paired with the little black flip flops for beach or lunch, or flat strappy sandals with a little sparkle for evening. A long, multi-strand heishi necklace and earrings turns the dress more exotic! I have even added a short black linen jacket for work with streamlined flats. A wonderful purchase for me because the price was much less than any other site!!. Thanks, placyou.com

Grade 
04/16/2015

casual but sexy

Great fit full body sexy great length.

Grade 
03/24/2015

Five Stars

nice

Grade 
02/18/2015

Perfect for a Night on the Town!

This dress is gorgeous! I bought it in red for a Valentine's Dance and got many compliments. It made me feel very sexy without being too revealing. The length was perfect. Although I am 5'7", it fell right at my knee. I am a D cup but the wrap fit just right without any worries about "unwrapping."

Grade 
08/08/2014

is so nice and i love every thing about it

All i say, is so nice and i love every thing about it

Grade 
06/05/2014

Perfect to wear under sheer clothing

This is exactly what I wanted - a streamlined slip that I could wear under all the sheer dresses that are coming out this summer. This slip works beautifully. I am about a size eight; because it is clingy, it will work for folks my size or smaller. I suspect it will work for up to a size 12.

Grade 
05/19/2014

loved this

wasn't expecting what i got but i loved it anyway. perfect for outdoors day time or night.. size fitted perfect... would recommend to anyone

Grade 
08/30/2013

ok for what it is

it's ok, although i wouldn't wear it as a slip, as it rides up. it's very tight - bodycon, and perfect for over leggings and layering sweaters, etc, so it covers your butt.however, beware, if you are looking for a slip, something less form fitting will be your best bet. this does ride up as you walk.it's just basically a long bodycon cami dress.....sidenote: if you are being POSH SPICE for halloween, THIS IS THE DRESS. ;)

Write a review

Single Shoulder Flowing Cocktail Dress by NightMoves by Allure 6776W

Twinkle and shine in Nightmoves by Allure 6776W. A soft and flowing gown in chiffon. This one-sleeved gown is embellished with sparkling beads.

6 other products in the same category: