#400 Style like (Strapless A-Line Gown by Allure Quinceanera q182)

$455.98

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

This stunning Allure Q182 design is a combination of exquisite individual designs. Featuring an A-Line silhouette, it dons a strapless neckline and mid-back cut with a charming corset design. Its drop waist opens into a plush arrangement of organzaruffles with a gentle floral motif. A decadent embellishment of lustrous beads deck the bodice to offer a natural glow making this dress a perfect choice for a formal celebration.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.9 / 10 3947 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless A-Line Gown by Allure Quinceanera q182

Reviews

Grade 
05/26/2016

Recommend with conditions

It's too big in the bust, so wear a pretty bra, or have darts put in. Otherwise I wear it at least once a week. Softer material than travel smith linen dresses. Still very expensive

Grade 
05/18/2016

Good office wear

Perfect fit - true to size. Will be great for the office

Grade 
04/18/2016

Five Stars

On time.fit perfectly

Grade 
03/23/2016

Amazing dress from Awesome seller!

I contacted this seller because I bought this dress for my graduation and was worried about it arriving on time. The seller was absolutely AMAZING!!! Promised the dress would arrive by mid-month and it did. It is an amazing dress and better than I expected. I am so excited to wear such an amazing, well tailored garment on my special day. Definitely worth purchasing!!!

Grade 
03/19/2016

Love this dress!!!

Beautiful dress!! Wore it to a gala and I recived many complaints. Fit perfectly and covered in all the right places.

Grade 
03/15/2016

Not too much... JUST PERFECT.

I will be the first to admit that I did NOT expect to love this. I was in a tough spot and needed a dress for that weekend ASAP. I LOVE LOVE almost all Eliza J. Seriously. Ask my husband. She is taking over my closet, but I am not a very flashy person, so the gold was a long-shot, but OH. MY. I LOVE THIS DRESS. It is adorable. Actually long enough for me (5'10") without being ridiculous. It's Comfy, Appropriate and Classy. It didn't work for the event I was going to, but I am headed to the beach next week and this one is coming with!

Grade 
02/07/2016

Color and custom fit was just perfect. I will definitely order a

I wore this dress for my 15th year marriage anniversary! Color and custom fit was just perfect. I will definitely order again!

Grade 
01/15/2016

Love this dress

Love this dress. Got a chance to wear it before the weather turned cold. Looking forward to wearing it again in the summer.

Grade 
10/20/2015

Cute with great fit

Very cute and fits great

Grade 
09/27/2015

I was prepared for a product that smelled horribly. When it arri

After reading other reviews, I almost didn't order this dress. I was prepared for a product that smelled horribly. When it arrived I opened it up and didn't notice any smell at all. I was 10 weeks pregnant at the time and my sense of smell was definitely heightened. I loved this dress! It looks very cute now when I'm barely showing. I think it will look cute as my belly grows too. I am glad I took a chance and ordered this.

Grade 
07/05/2015

i opened it for my surprise it's beautiful fits very nice love m

I bought this dress so scare because of the price i wonder what kind of dress with it be..Received the alot early than the dates they gave me,i opened it for my surprise it's beautiful fits very nice love my wedding dresse ..for those who wonder the size I bought a size a XL i usually wear a size 12_14. Don't forget your petticoat to make it puffy

Grade 
04/09/2014

The dress was shipped to me faster than they said it would be!!!

The pictures don't do this dress justice. It's gorgeous!!! I am bigger than a size 28. And that's as high as their sizes went. And they made it bigger than a size 28 for me. It fits perfect!! Will recommend to others. Thanks JOY BRIDAL!!!

Grade 
07/24/2013

Exceptional quality

The dress is sized small so I would recommend you order a size bigger, but was excellent quality and very beautiful, I am not dissapointed at all.

Write a review

This stunning Allure Q182 design is a combination of exquisite individual designs. Featuring an A-Line silhouette, it dons a strapless neckline and mid-back cut with a charming corset design. Its drop waist opens into a plush arrangement of organzaruffles with a gentle floral motif. A decadent embellishment of lustrous beads deck the bodice to offer a natural glow making this dress a perfect choice for a formal celebration.

6 other products in the same category: