#401 Style like (Strapless A-Line Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q294)

$455.98

20 Review(s)

DETAILS

Sassy meets elegant in this haute Allure Q294 design. A must have for your celebration, it features a strapless notched-V neckline and an empire waist highlighted by a luxurious beaded band. Its fitted zebra print bodice is gently ruched and descends to caress the hips with short cascading fabric. This layer opens to reveal contrasting organza lengths of its plush A-Line ball skirt. A charming rosette at the left hip complete this haute design.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.8 / 10 2582 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless A-Line Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q294

Reviews

Grade 
05/20/2016

flattering fit, comfortable

Very cute. Nice length ('m 5'7" and size 18/20 hits is knee length). Not too revealing up top so it's good for a variety of occasions. I'm pear shaped and it's very flattering.

Grade 
05/15/2016

I really love this dress

I really love this dress. It was everythng i was looking for and more. It looked so expensive. i would recommend this seller anytime

Grade 
05/15/2016

Feels nice and flowy

Feels nice and flowy, All in all you get what u pay for and it is cute.

Grade 
04/30/2016

Sexy dress

I loved the white one so much I had to buy the black one

Grade 
03/17/2016

Five Stars

I love it

Grade 
03/12/2016

Lacey and comfortable

It's beautiful and comfortable, I love how free I feel in it. I just wish it wasn't so short. 4inches longer and it would be perfect

Grade 
03/11/2016

a great dress for the money

Make sure you check out the product's sizing chart! I usually wear size 4/S, but I ordered a M after looking at the measurements on the product details page. The dress fits fairly well, a bit loose on the chest but nothing a push-up bra can't fix. Overall, a great dress for the money!

Grade 
12/22/2015

super cute dress

super cute dress, plenty of room for the belly, sleaves are somewhat sheer, the dress is definitely somewhat short, (I am 5' 6"), would wear it casually with leggings only, and reserve it with tights for party environment. Light, flowy, and does not look too "maternityish"

Grade 
12/04/2015

Perfect for my baby shower!

I love the material and its stretchy the way I like it. It fits perfect for me. I didn't want anything tight. Will be using this for my baby shower! Thank you!

Grade 
10/09/2015

Beautiful MOG dress

I usually have a difficult time finding dresses because I am short. I saw this and loved the look so I ordered it for my son's wedding. When it arrived I closed my eyes, slipped it on, and voila! It fit like a glove! No hemming, alterations or anything needed. It is a gorgeous shade of navy and I received many, any compliments! The price was incredible, also!

Grade 
08/17/2015

Great dress for many occasions

Purchased for a friend for a graduation dress. It looked amazing and fit just as expected.

Grade 
08/06/2015

Hot Day perfection

Cuteness and fit was perfect . So cool and comfortable on those hot Summer days. I use it almost anywhere , home and out.!

Grade 
06/17/2015

Love it! Company was considerate and sent dress out early. Awes

Love it! The dress was beautiful on my daughter and she recieved lots of compliments on the dress!

Grade 
06/16/2015

It was beautiful! I'm 5'4''

Wore this dress today! It was beautiful! I'm 5'4'', 150 lbs. and the XL did me good. I got so many compliments on this dress! It was also almost 100 degrees today and I felt so comfortable and breezy! Highly recommend!

Grade 
03/05/2015

Perfect Dress!

I love it. This dress is beautiful. I ordered up a size compared to my usual one and I'm glad I did. It's made like a body con style dress so the bigger size made it look perfect without appearing too tight. Exactly like the picture that's posted. I saw it at another site for $88 and boy am I glad I didn't purchase it there like I was planning to. :D

Grade 
10/17/2014

Little Black Dress

I finally found a dress I feel comfortable in and I love the way I look in it. Great fabric.

Grade 
09/10/2014

Five Stars

Love this dress fits well and i love the color

Grade 
06/12/2014

Elegant Evening Dress

Very flattering! Fits well across the breast. Allow enough time to have steamed before you wear i because it was very wrinkled when it arrived.

Grade 
01/17/2013

im in love

im in love with this dress, it is super sexy but not vulgar at all, the material feels really soft and it is not transparent at all.what you see in the picture that is what you will get.

Grade 
12/06/2012

Beautiful : )

I bought this as a maternity bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding. It is incredibly flattering and comfortable. I am 5 months pregnant now, with a medium bump.

Write a review

Sassy meets elegant in this haute Allure Q294 design. A must have for your celebration, it features a strapless notched-V neckline and an empire waist highlighted by a luxurious beaded band. Its fitted zebra print bodice is gently ruched and descends to caress the hips with short cascading fabric. This layer opens to reveal contrasting organza lengths of its plush A-Line ball skirt. A charming rosette at the left hip complete this haute design.

6 other products in the same category: