#404 Style like (Strapless Beaded Cocktail Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6733)

$425.98

17 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look beautiful in Nightmoves by Allure 6733.This cocktail dress is made of English net. The fitted bodice has a strapless sweetheart neckline. Beads and sequins adorn the entire dress.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 4610 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Beaded Cocktail Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6733

Reviews

Grade 
06/01/2016

This is a very pretty dress. I viewed the size chart before orde

This is a very pretty dress. I viewed the size chart before ordering and it's fits perfectly.

Grade 
05/17/2016

sporty

This is a cute dress and i really was super excited because it fits really comfortable. Next time i will purchase a smaller size i bought a size medium and it was too big for me i am so use to medium but i have lost alot of weight so sometimes i forget how small i am . i am 5'1 119 pounds.

Grade 
04/25/2016

The color and fit is perfect!

My mother is wearing this gown for my daughters wedding. The color and fit is perfect!

Grade 
03/16/2016

just perfect

my niece was thrilled to receive this dress, your site was the only one with the size I needed, I just can't thank you enough.

Grade 
03/05/2016

Amazing dress, but the sleeves are made for a ...

Amazing dress, but the sleeves are made for a child not an adult. The size is also tooooo small . Too bad because is a beautiful dress if it fits,

Grade 
03/03/2016

Five Stars

Amazing for the price! I'm 5'7" so unfortunately, it's a tad bit short. Otherwise, great quality for the price!

Grade 
02/22/2016

Five Stars

Love this!

Grade 
12/02/2015

Great LBD!!!

Daughter wore it to a graduation party and got many many many compliments. It's a super cute dress that is easy to wear.

Grade 
11/04/2015

Perfect travel dress, or just for everyday wear.

This dress is soo comfortable I bought 3 of them. It is very long (I am 6ft tall and it is perfect). Washes well, dries quickly, and wrinkles fall out of it. I would prefer it not to have the open back area (makes it a little sportier).

Grade 
09/15/2015

Fit good body so lovely the dresses

fast shipping , Fit good body so lovely the dresses .

Grade 
08/23/2015

Five Stars

This dress is even better in person!!!! Love love love! True to size!

Grade 
05/29/2015

lace dress review

Very see through. Buy a slip

Grade 
04/08/2015

Love it!

It may be pink and not purple like I thought but I love it and it looks really cute on me<3

Grade 
04/08/2015

Very satisfied!

The dress came on time and it fit as expected. I followed the size chart and everything came right. Highly recommend this dress and company in general!!! Very satisfied with my purchase.

Grade 
04/02/2015

Five Stars

I love it.

Grade 
08/28/2014

Five Stars

Great

Grade 
07/24/2011

Just Stunning!!

We ordered this dress for our daughters sweet 16 after many months of shopping around in brick and mortar stores. We were very leery about buying something online because of the fit. My daughter and I looked at this dress here on placyou.com a number of times and decided that we'd take a leap of faith and order it. WOW, are we glad we did! It shipped from the west coast and arrived here in NY very fast. My daughter wears a size 6 dress but we ordered the size 8 thinking if anything, we'd have it altered. Well the fit was absolutely perfect for her. It fit wonderfully except, of course, the length. Measuring in at just 5 feet tall we had expected we'd need to have it hemmed. We took about 5" off the bottom.As the pictures we submitted show, this dress was just so fantastic! If we could give it 100 stars we would!!Something to keep in mind- there is two layers of lining and 6 or layers of tulle. It did cost a pretty penny to have hemmed, about $150 here in NYC, but WELL WELL worth the money!If you're considering this dress I suggest ordering a size up from your normal dress size and be prepared to look FABULOUS!

Write a review

Look beautiful in Nightmoves by Allure 6733.This cocktail dress is made of English net. The fitted bodice has a strapless sweetheart neckline. Beads and sequins adorn the entire dress.

6 other products in the same category: