#410 Style like (Strapless Cocktail Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1223)

$443.98

12 Review(s)

DETAILS

Simple and elegant is this strapless cocktail dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1223. This chiffon dress is perfect for various events and will surely make you stand out from the rest. It features a strapless straight neckline, open back design and a banded bodice that hugs and flatters your lovely hourglass shape. With a natural waistline, this dress continues down to a flowing, above the knee skirt that is very chic and feminine.Dress also comes in a long version as shown in image.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.9 / 10 2420 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Cocktail Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1223

Reviews

Grade 
04/20/2016

Love this dress

Okay guys I love this dress and I'm not saying that because I want these ppl to look good in serious I love this dress it looks just like the picture comes in the right size and I jut want to say to the ppl that made or whatever thank u for the little jewelry y'all put in it I was not expecting that and it looks well with the dress I am excited to go to my banquet in this dress it's all I've been talking about

Grade 
03/29/2016

The quality was excellent!

This was ordered for my 17 year old grand daughter for prom. It fit her perfectly except in length. She is 5' 7" and it was too long for her so she had it shortened. The quality was excellent!

Grade 
02/17/2016

Five Stars

The material feels great. Smooth, and flawy..true to size. Love Allegra K products

Grade 
01/19/2016

Five Stars

Love the dress! Fits perfectly!

Grade 
12/23/2015

Excellent fit!

I just received this gorgeous gown for my daughter. She is 5'7" and size 2. I bought a size 2 dress and it fit perfectly. It will not need any alterations. The back is marvelous and the blue is a pretty rich royal blue. My 18 yr old daughter fell in love with the dress immediately. Highly recommend. I do not regret buying it. The price that I paid was stupendous. Great but!

Grade 
07/31/2015

When she doesn't want to get up

She always seems to wear this when we have a lazy Saturday its so soft on her and it gives her a little sexy touch as well, something really special!

Grade 
07/25/2015

Five Stars

Very nice

Grade 
01/29/2015

Was looking for a new dress to wear to a ...

Was looking for a new dress to wear to a family function and this was just what I was looking for.

Grade 
11/23/2014

Well-made and Versitle Garmet

I originally ordered this dress in three colors, and I liked it so much that I ordered two more colors. This is a well-made piece of clothing--the fabric is thick enough to not be see-through, but thin enough to be flowy and easy to line dry. This dress goes well over leggins, and with other garments such as a long, flowy kimono-type jacket. This dress is also very pretty if worn with a contrasting t-shirt beneath if it's too cold for you to wear something strapless.

Grade 
10/20/2014

Great price for a great dress

Great price for a great dress. I had no idea you could make this dress into several other styles

Grade 
04/02/2014

REALLY COMFORTABLE AND STYLISH

I wasl very pleased with the fit and color of this dress. I was somewhat aprehensive that it would be too small even though I ordered a size larger than usual. I did need the larger size, but the fit was great. I can even wear it without a "coverup" for those ungainly parts most women my size have.

Grade 
03/04/2014

GOOD DRESS FOR CASUAL OR ACCESSORIZING UP

THIS DRESS IS TOTALLY COMFORTALE AND WELL-FITTING. IT CAN GO ANYWHERE, AND I'VE NEVER TOUCHED AN IRON TO THIS DRESS. A GREAT GO-TO IN YOUR WARDROBE.

Write a review

Simple and elegant is this strapless cocktail dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1223. This chiffon dress is perfect for various events and will surely make you stand out from the rest. It features a strapless straight neckline, open back design and a banded bodice that hugs and flatters your lovely hourglass shape. With a natural waistline, this dress continues down to a flowing, above the knee skirt that is very chic and feminine.Dress also comes in a long version as shown in image.

6 other products in the same category: