#412 Style like (Strapless Dress by NightMoves by Allure 6453)

$430.98

3 Review(s)

DETAILS

Be in the limelight with this sparkling sequin dress by NightMoves by Allure 6453. Made with a flattering strapless neckline and mid back design that is perfect for women of all ages and sizes. Fabulous sequin covers the entire dress, giving it a nice shimmering look. The waist has sequin accents that adds extra character to this piece. The short skirt flatters your legs and shows off your shoes!

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 5813 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Dress by NightMoves by Allure 6453

Reviews

Grade 
01/27/2016

Great Dress

What a cute dress! I really like the style and it fits great. I have to travel and this dress will be so easy to take with me for business since it won't wrinkle up in my luggage. Good quality.

Grade 
11/22/2014

the quality of the material and the workmanship is great. The XL

Regardless of the fact that it is way too small, the quality of the material and the workmanship is great. The XL was soo small it fit my daughter in law that is very pettite and wears a size 2

Grade 
12/12/2013

You gotta get this one!!!!

i own MANY sweater dresses and they all look ok when im looking in the mirror at the store, then when i get home my butt looks huge. maybe its my mirror . any way this dress makes me look HOTTTT! it really compliments my figure and is a very quality material. thin enough to not add weight by looks, but thick enough to where i am warm and it doesn't shrink or become baggy or shrunkin from washing it. i am 5' 5'' and 140 lbs. but fairly lean, if i was the picture of the chick i would wear a large see how it is a lil baggy on her. but i got a medium and its a lil tighter and looks supper fitting and not too tight. you gotta get this dress!!!

Write a review

Be in the limelight with this sparkling sequin dress by NightMoves by Allure 6453. Made with a flattering strapless neckline and mid back design that is perfect for women of all ages and sizes. Fabulous sequin covers the entire dress, giving it a nice shimmering look. The waist has sequin accents that adds extra character to this piece. The short skirt flatters your legs and shows off your shoes!

6 other products in the same category: