#421 Style like (Strapless Mermaid Gown by Night Moves by Allure 6404)

$428.98

14 Review(s)

DETAILS

Strike a pose with this picturesque mermaid silhouette evening gown by Allure 6404. The ruched fitted bodice provides a contouring detail to create a slimmer figure of a lovely strapless straight-across neckline and sexy mid-back design. Delicate beading accents the bust area in gentle shimmers, while an attractive beaded floral applique blossoms on the upper side of the flared skirt with a sweep train from behind that gives this stunning gown a romantic finish.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.8 / 10 5651 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Mermaid Gown by Night Moves by Allure 6404

Reviews

Grade 
05/17/2016

as advertised

I didn't expect to like it this much given the price point ($27!) but it actually is very well made and looks spectacular. Can't wait to wear it this weekend for a tea party themed bridal shower. Buy the petticoat, if you don't already have one!

Grade 
05/09/2016

this dress is amazing! being a bit on the curvy side

this dress is amazing! being a bit on the curvy side, sometimes the sleeves in dresses can be too tight, these were no problem. one downside is it's a little short if you have hips so plan on wearing dark tights if you have a booty.

Grade 
04/30/2016

Very comfortable, soft and versatile

Cute dress, I'm 5'2", so it falls below my knees (longer than the model in the picture). But, it's super comfortable and soft. I actually washed it in the washing machine and it came out great. It has pockets, which is always great in a dress. Very versatile, can be dressed up or down.

Grade 
04/24/2016

I'm very impressed, it's worth the price!

This dress fits perfectly, (size L) I couldn't be more happy with this product. It holds everything nice and tight, I love the gold, the material is high quality. This is a dress you could wear during the day and at night, it's not too short it falls over the knees perfectly. It exceeded my expectation and beyond.

Grade 
02/15/2016

Five Stars

nice dress, midi dress which i like. Have no worn it yet.

Grade 
01/02/2016

This luckily fit my daughter perfectly. She had to ...

This luckily fit my daughter perfectly. She had to tack the straps in back a bit to give a bit more support, but she loves this dress so much.

Grade 
12/18/2015

pretty dress

It's comfortable and it's really pretty. It makes you look good

Grade 
12/11/2015

It is beautifully made. The lace is very beautiful and covers ..

This is a very high quality dress. It is beautifully made. The lace is very beautiful and covers the whole dress.This dress fit me very well and is very flattering on just about any figure. It is a longer dress (below the knees) so it is very modest. I would recommend this dress to anyone.

Grade 
12/02/2015

GREAT!

Nice go to loose dress for those hellish hot summer days!

Grade 
11/14/2015

Very happy with it

A sexy dress. You can dress it up or down. Very happy with it!

Grade 
10/15/2015

Beautiful dress

The dress is beautiful, well made and looks just like the picture. I'm very pleased.

Grade 
09/05/2015

Five Stars

Love it

Grade 
01/21/2015

... a true 14 and curvy and this dress fits great, I am so satis

I am a true 14 and curvy and this dress fits great, I am so satisfied with the purchase. It really fits my shape well.

Grade 
04/13/2014

Happy Customer

This dress fit just as expected; it was a little longer than we wanted but will just get altered. We also thought by the picture it was going to be darker but we are still happy with the color of it. Would not hesitate to buy from this seller again...VERY Pleased with product and service.

Write a review

Strike a pose with this picturesque mermaid silhouette evening gown by Allure 6404. The ruched fitted bodice provides a contouring detail to create a slimmer figure of a lovely strapless straight-across neckline and sexy mid-back design. Delicate beading accents the bust area in gentle shimmers, while an attractive beaded floral applique blossoms on the upper side of the flared skirt with a sweep train from behind that gives this stunning gown a romantic finish.

6 other products in the same category: