#422 Style like (Strapless Ruched Evening Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6770W)

$398.98

8 Review(s)

DETAILS

Feel the essence of being a woman with Nightmoves by Allure 6770w. This evening gown features a ruched bodice with chiffon skirt. This wonderful dress has crystals accenting the empire waistline that adds a unique edge to this gown.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 4286 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Ruched Evening Gown by NightMoves by Allure 6770W

Reviews

Grade 
05/14/2016

Great buy

The dress look great on my 14 year old it is very age appropriate and fits nice

Grade 
05/11/2016

Great Dress

This dress is amazing. I love 50s style dresses. I bought a size larger because I am well endowed in the chest area. This fit well. The buttons pull a little but nothing that I am not used to. I normally wear an XL but I ordered an XXL. I purchased the Sky Blue and the color is wonderful. I would highly recommend this dress. "This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review."

Grade 
05/11/2016

Love the fit

Love the fit! I'm short, curvey and my hips sit high so this makes dresses look and feel odd to me and I love the way this dress makes me feel and look.

Grade 
02/08/2016

Kathy from Leesburg

It fit me to a tee!!! I love this dress!!!

Grade 
01/17/2016

Five Stars

Love it

Grade 
03/25/2015

Love this beautiful dress!

This dress is so beautiful, I am more than pleased! It's my daughter's Prom dress and she looks gorgeous in it, it is a perfect fit! Gorgeous Bridal is wonderful to deal with, May answered all of my emails and questions promptly and kindly. They got the dress, made to my daughter's measurements, in under 6 weeks (all the time her school gave us... grrr) and they shipped it so fast I can't believe it! I would absolutely recommend this seller and this beautiful dress!

Grade 
01/03/2015

Five Stars

taking it on my cruise

Grade 
12/14/2014

Very beautiful.

I didn't know how to expect it to fit, actually, because the sizes are Chinese, but I got a large, which turned out to fit very well on me. Normally I would expect a large American size to be a bit big in the bust, but this one isn't. I have broad shoulders, small bust, large waist, and small hips (38-34-40) (5'6") and this seems to fit well, but it is stretchy. It seems to wash well also, tho some of the edging is unraveling. It is surprisingly warm. I guess this newer polyester velvet stuff is more insulating than one might expect. I wouldn't wear it in an overheated room. It's more translucent than I would have expected, so a slip seems like a good idea, which makes its warmth even more surprising. It's very shiny/sparkly in artificial light. I like that. I love the color also -- very vibrant.

Write a review

Feel the essence of being a woman with Nightmoves by Allure 6770w. This evening gown features a ruched bodice with chiffon skirt. This wonderful dress has crystals accenting the empire waistline that adds a unique edge to this gown.

6 other products in the same category: