#423 Style like (Strapless Ruffled Gownby Allure Quinceanera Q406)

$428.98

10 Review(s)

DETAILS

An exquisite creation of taffeta and organza, this Allure Quinceanera Q406. This glamorous features strapless neckline and corset back designs. Embellished with beads on the fitted bodice. A ruffles skirt will make makes it the perfect pick for your big night. Removable Straps Included.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 2921 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Ruffled Gownby Allure Quinceanera Q406

Reviews

Grade 
04/19/2016

Five Stars

nice dress

Grade 
04/18/2016

I love this shirt dress

I love this shirt dress! I wore it to work for the first time today with a pair of leggings (I'm 5'11 so it's a bit short to wear to work without them). It fits great. it's a thin material, so it will keep me nice and cool through summer.

Grade 
03/16/2016

Five Stars

Very pretty!!!

Grade 
08/25/2015

Five Stars

Perfect arrived as expected and fit perfectly

Grade 
06/09/2015

fun flirty and easy

LOVE IT! but i would probably recommend you go up a size then what you normally think you are. I ordered a 12.im a 34D-30-40. im business suits (like calvin klein) i'm an 8. so that goes to show the difference in size here.the dress is meant to follow your curves. it sure does. i didnt want the rucheing to be too tight. and i was afraid that it might shrink alittle in the wash. so happy i went up a size. color is right on point(i ordered the grey) very casual, but with some heels and the right jewelry, you are ready for a night out.

Grade 
06/03/2015

flattering

This dress is so slimming and flattering. It has a liner that smooths out all my imperfections that would normally show with any other sweater dress.

Grade 
04/10/2015

I love this dress

I love this dress! I followed the instructions to get the right size (the sizing is a bit different than usual) and received the package quickly. The dress fits like a glove and is well made, including underskirt/lining. Moreover, the customer service of Yacun Boutique has been excellent - I had bought several dresses and had to return a few, and they responded quickly to emails, fixed the problem, and reimbursed right away. While the products are shipped from China (which can take a bit longer to arrive), returning items are shipped to Arkansas, so that goes quickly. I fully expect to purchase more dresses from Yacun Boutique in the future.

Grade 
09/12/2014

and I'm very glad I purchased it

Lovely dress, that fit as expected BECAUSE I followed the sizing instructions. This is very important!The dress flows very well, the colors are vibrant, and I'm very glad I purchased it.

Grade 
05/04/2014

DLFashion Scoop Neck Sweep Train Beaded Chiffon Prom Dress XL-16

It is SO SO pretty, my daughter is very Happy & Love it! She will be her friend's bride maid soon. She looks cute on it! Thank you so so much & have a good day!

Grade 
04/29/2014

FIrst time rater

I never take the time to rate my items, however I feel I owe the seller on this one. This dress looks just like the one on the model and is absolutely gorgeous and of high quality. It fits perfectly. Also, I wrote the seller and asked if they could expedite the shipping which they did at no cost and I had the dress in under a week. Amazing.

Write a review

An exquisite creation of taffeta and organza, this Allure Quinceanera Q406. This glamorous features strapless neckline and corset back designs. Embellished with beads on the fitted bodice. A ruffles skirt will make makes it the perfect pick for your big night. Removable Straps Included.

6 other products in the same category: