#424 Style like (Strapless Ruffled Skirt Dress by NightMoves by Allure A460)

$396.98

7 Review(s)

DETAILS

Make your special event memorable with this sleek and chic Allure A460 cocktail dress. This strapless chiffon dress is lavishly embellished with shimmering sequin on its bust and at the back. It is definitely gorgeous with its revealing sweetheart neckline, strapless bodice, empire waistline and corset back closure design. And you will have a whimsical feeling with its mid thigh length skirt with ruffled hemline.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 1556 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Ruffled Skirt Dress by NightMoves by Allure A460

Reviews

Grade 
05/17/2016

Five Stars

Pretty color.

Grade 
04/30/2016

Was very nice, not thick material but still can get a ...

Was very nice,not thick material but still can get a year maby outta it.but its same as photo

Grade 
01/09/2016

I love this and had compliments from everyone

I love this and had compliments from everyone. Perfect with leggings and boots, but would also look great with jeans. I normally wear a 14/16 and am only 5'2". I thought it would be too long or too tight, but it is perfect length and so comfortable. Will be one of my go to staples in my closet.

Grade 
09/24/2015

I love my cotton dress

I love my cotton dress. It looks great in life and on photos, and it has only cotton, no syntetics inside or outside. This is a pleasure to wear it. My husband likes the look, and my sensitive skin thanks me.

Grade 
06/26/2015

Bought this as a lounge around dress

Awesome dress. I'm always nervous about ordering dresses online but this one was so worth it. Perfect lenghth and comfortable fit.

Grade 
03/17/2015

Five Stars

Love it

Grade 
05/05/2014

Love the fit, colors, and texture

I bought this dress for summer and also to dance in. I wore it yesterday to a country dance and got many compliments. I am 5'2", 108 lbs. and it fits very nicely. The material is super soft and good thickness. I like the sporty look also.

Write a review

Make your special event memorable with this sleek and chic Allure A460 cocktail dress. This strapless chiffon dress is lavishly embellished with shimmering sequin on its bust and at the back. It is definitely gorgeous with its revealing sweetheart neckline, strapless bodice, empire waistline and corset back closure design. And you will have a whimsical feeling with its mid thigh length skirt with ruffled hemline.

6 other products in the same category: