#426 Style like (Strapless Satin Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1229)

$425.98

11 Review(s)

DETAILS

Simple and sophisticated is this cocktail dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1229. Cut with daring strapless design, you will surely be the center of attention in this dress. This satin dress features a strapless sweetheart neckline, low back design and a fitted pleated bodice that compliments your lovely hourglass figure. A delicate floral applique is placed at the bodice for added elegance to this above the knee, A-line dress that is sure to turn heads at any event. Dress also comes in a longer version.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.3 / 10 4826 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Satin Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1229

Reviews

Grade 
03/15/2016

I like it.

this is a very comfortable dress. Now the material is thin so if you are going to church you one would have to wear a slip. But With a jacket and slip it could go anywhere.For around your home........so comfortable that you just feel like it is a layer of your skin. It does show off your curves so be prepared.

Grade 
02/20/2016

Can't wait to wear. Little longer than I expected ...

Can't wait to wear. Little longer than I expected, just a bit below my knees. For some reason I thought it would have fit me shorter, not sure why...anyway I am not quite 5' 3", hope that helps .

Grade 
01/01/2016

Love

Very happy with this

Grade 
12/29/2015

Five Stars

Very nice looking, well made dress. It looks great on, as well.

Grade 
08/10/2015

Love this dress!

Love this dress!!

Grade 
06/29/2015

Great addition to the wardrobe

I bought the red one and the white one. I'm very pleased with both dresses. Figure-flattering, as pictured. Definitely buy a size larger, as it says to in Details. I wear an 8, I bought a large, and it fits perfectly.

Grade 
04/06/2015

best purchase ever.

Best placyou.com purchase ever. OMG!!! I luv it luv the price. Good quality, I'm out of words cuz it's way over my expectations.

Grade 
11/12/2014

Five Stars

fits great! arrived on time!

Grade 
10/30/2014

A Great Find!

This dress was such a great find. Plus, the shipping was fast.It was better than I expected, especially for the price point. The fit was accurate to the scale.The color was a rich, bright red. It was perfect for what I needed it for.I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Grade 
01/23/2014

I love it =]

So originally I didn't think I would receive this dress due to the old address I had listed in my one click settings. I just received it 1/22/14 & I adoreb the dress. fits perfect I thought I ordered large but I got S/M it fits perfect for my body type. Im 5'8 and 160 pounds, Its not to short its just right :) I recommend it to anyone

Grade 
09/06/2013

Nice Dress

At first I was afraid of ordering products from Asia,because of sizes but I decided to make sure about my size and bought it, I received the product and I had what I expected to have, fabric is so soft, and perfect fit.

Write a review

Simple and sophisticated is this cocktail dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1229. Cut with daring strapless design, you will surely be the center of attention in this dress. This satin dress features a strapless sweetheart neckline, low back design and a fitted pleated bodice that compliments your lovely hourglass figure. A delicate floral applique is placed at the bodice for added elegance to this above the knee, A-line dress that is sure to turn heads at any event. Dress also comes in a longer version.

6 other products in the same category: