#429 Style like (Strapless Sweetheart Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q403)

$413.98

19 Review(s)

DETAILS

Capture the crowd's attention in this magnificent Allure Quinceanera Q403. This alluring evening gown showcases a strapless and sweetheart neckline with the ruched, crystal embroidered bodice. Its luxurious skirt is composed with turquoise hemming throughout that will make you look sensational.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.0 / 10 854 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Sweetheart Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q403

Reviews

Grade 
05/27/2016

Five Stars

This dress is just too perfect.

Grade 
05/22/2016

I love this outfit

I love this outfit! I ordered an XLG. I am 5'5 and 175lbs. I received so many compliments. I slayed my b day night!

Grade 
05/21/2016

Really love this dress,would definitely order from Chic Belle ag

Bought this dress for my daughter for Prom. Very impressed. Opened the package and inspected the dress for quality and again very impressed. My daughter tried it on and fit perfectly. I highly recommend this dress because of its value, fitting, and quality. Would definitely order from Chic Belle again in near future.

Grade 
05/11/2016

Great dress!

Great dress, very thick material, well made, I was nervous about the sizing; I'm 150 lbs, 5ft' very curvy hourglass, 34DD, the size M hugged my curves very attractively. I can't stop getting compliments, I bought two other colors! I hope it lasts and sustains washes, though it feels pretty durable.

Grade 
04/25/2016

Five Stars

Love it

Grade 
04/13/2016

I feel like a princess

Wow, gorgeous dress! I feel like a princess. Made exactly to size, arrived earlier than scheduled. Thank you!

Grade 
03/30/2016

Sexy

Very flattering. Got so many compliments.

Grade 
03/18/2016

It fits perfectly, I went ahead and ordered the dress again in three other different colors.

Grade 
10/19/2015

Beautiful!

Arrived on time. Beautiful dress! My daughter wore a hoop skirt under the dress to make it very full.

Grade 
09/24/2015

Love the dress

I absolutely love my new dress, the fabric, cut, and leather style is exactly what I expected. It fits like a glove. The price was also reasonable for the dress. Thank you so much, I love it.

Grade 
09/22/2015

This dress and cardigan combo is super cute. I ordered a small b

This dress and cardigan combo is super cute. I ordered a small but maybe should've ordered an XS as it is a little big on me. I plan to wash it and try to shrink it a bit but either way it is super cute, and I'll wear it. I love the delicate crochet collar and the style of the dress. I've never really had much of a problem with Allegra K or uxcell and will def continue ordering from them.

Grade 
08/28/2015

True to size.. love it

Grade 
08/22/2015

I ADORE this TOP!!! Got a lot of compliments. Would love it in more colors!!

Grade 
03/05/2015

Fit great, and nice material! Well worth it!

Grade 
03/01/2015

quality and service

An elegant well made dress, had to replace the zipper, but over all beautiful, and amazing seller.

Grade 
11/06/2014

Love it!!!!

I ordered my usual size and it is a little larger and fits differently than expected, but I still love it. The material feels great and the quality of the dress seems fine. I've worn it twice now and each day had no issues. In fact, I got compliments and am very please with the dress. I'd recommend this dress to anyone looking for a comfortable work or casual dress.

Grade 
04/28/2014

Very nice

I love this dress will be very cool in the hot summer months it is as pictures can wear heels to dress it up or flats to look casual

Grade 
03/09/2014

VERY SEXY

OK,LADIES VERY SEXY,BUT YOU MUST BE IN SHAPE OR WEAR SPANKS UNDER .THE MATERIAL IS A LITTLE THIN, BUT IT HUGS YOUR BODY AND SHOWS OFF YOUR CURVES,THE OFF THE SHOULDER STYLE IS VERY FLATTERING,IF YOU ARE LARGER,STILL BUY THIS ITEM YOU WILL STILL BLOW THEIR MINDS

Grade 
12/31/2013

winner

I really like this dress. 5'10" 130 lbs and S fits well. Hugs your curves, will not be forgiving;) Can be dressed up or down easily which is a huge plus

Write a review

Capture the crowd's attention in this magnificent Allure Quinceanera Q403. This alluring evening gown showcases a strapless and sweetheart neckline with the ruched, crystal embroidered bodice. Its luxurious skirt is composed with turquoise hemming throughout that will make you look sensational.

6 other products in the same category: