#430 Style like (Strapless Sweetheart Organza Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q424)

$396.98

5 Review(s)

DETAILS

You will be the belle on the ball in this delightful Allure Q424. This elegant strapless beaded organza gown with mid corset back designs. Basque waistline creates a sparkling silhouette. The Multi-tiered skirt sprinkled with crystal details will make you look sensational.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.9 / 10 5489 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Sweetheart Organza Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q424

Reviews

Grade 
04/13/2016

my go to dress for all occasions

i love this brand of dresses ! i originally bought my 1st sakkas dress at a local gift shop boardwalk area for much more money and just loved the dress so much i checked the tag and searched for more. I now have about 7 of these dresses in different colors. they are beautiful, fit so well and i get compliments anytime i wear one.

Grade 
02/16/2016

Great Dress!

Fits great and comfy too. Very well made.

Grade 
06/13/2015

Great fit and Comfort.

I LOVE THIS DRESS!! great fit (i am a 10 dress 12 jeans) So so comfortable. Beautiful color a deep purple pretty much as pictured. Great for summer or fall w/ a sweater or shawl. I will be ordering other colors.

Grade 
06/09/2015

A bit baggy.

Great dress, but a bit baggy. I bought a small and unfortunately returned it. The delivery time was great.

Grade 
03/19/2015

love them!

These are really neat dresses:) . The only thing is you need to check the white decorated stitching and hand stich it down the loose end or it will start coming loose. They are well worth buying even though you need to check for this! Just like with everything else sometimes we need to do alittle fix up stitching; ). I am a very happy customer! And I will get more in the future. Just wish they were alittle bit cheaper! ;)

Write a review

You will be the belle on the ball in this delightful Allure Q424. This elegant strapless beaded organza gown with mid corset back designs. Basque waistline creates a sparkling silhouette. The Multi-tiered skirt sprinkled with crystal details will make you look sensational.

6 other products in the same category: