#432 Style like (Strapless Sweetheart Tulle Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q404)

$380.98

12 Review(s)

DETAILS

Stand out in this stunning Allure Quinceanera Q404. This lavishing sweetheart neckline and fitted bodice admit a glowing skin and feminine curves. Its lace appliques trail down the tulle skirt that will give you a glittery look.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 2759 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Sweetheart Tulle Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q404

Reviews

Grade 
05/18/2016

Great for the price!

Great deal. If you are looking for an ice capades costume. THIS IS IT! Was a little short. I'm 5'7"

Grade 
05/02/2016

Great dress

I received this dress well before my estimated arrival date and I love it. It's a very light, silky material. I could have gone with a large but got the XL in response to some of the reviews. I have since bought a lot of Allegra K merchandise and say I am always pleasantly surprised.

Grade 
03/20/2016

The perfect dress

The best decision i ever made in clothes. I love the way i fell on it, the fabric is not to heavy so i can move perfectly.I recommend this product to all woman, and also arrived sooner :)

Grade 
03/17/2016

CLASSY, MODERN, PERFECT FIGURE FLATTERING MAXI DRESS!

THIS DRESS, is amazingly fabulous for many reasons! I'm typically a size 8 in dresses (but a 10 in pants) (5',5",150lbs, 39-30-40) and the medium fit perfect. It is slim fitting but not skin tight, which is awesome. Who ever designed this dress, knows a woman's body. Wearing it with the high neckline in front, allows you to camouflage any tummy "stuff". Wearing it with the v-neck in the front, you can rouche the tummy area, which also camouflage's the tummy area. I have been looking for a maxi dress that can be dressed up and down, and this dress is perfect for that. I will be wearing this dress with flat sandals mostly. Although the length is long enough to wear with heels. For flats, you just pull up the length and it stays put, giving it a more "blousy" top. I can wear this with the high neck in front, v-neck in front, and also strapless. Awesome when traveling and packing only a carry on with limited outfits.Many multi-way dresses out there have a ton of extra fabric, which is super heavy and can be annoying trying to figure out how to switch the style, and also not flattering to the body. This dress is super easy and can switch from styles with ease. Also, the seaming for the bottom half is VERY flattering to the booty/hips (mermaid style seaming). The design is curve enhancing and figure flattering. CLASSY, MODERN, PERFECT MAXI DRESS! I just hope they get stock in more colors soon!

Grade 
03/10/2016

Too long

Very sweet and well made dress. I just wish it was shorter, I am 5,1 and this dress hits the top of my ankle.

Grade 
01/23/2016

Highly recommended top, very comfy & sweet summery

This's the only maternity top which i loved among all what i've ordered before ! Because it was exactly the same as its description and great quality.

Grade 
12/25/2015

Stunning Dress

Gorgeous Dress! Fit and quality are excellent!

Grade 
06/23/2015

A beautiful dress plus quick delivery

My daughter was very very happy with the dress. Delivery was very quick, and the dress was beautiful. Thank you!!!

Grade 
06/04/2015

Love this dress

This is of great quality, I had the cream color for my daughter's wedding and received so many compliments on it and it was so comfortable to wear all day. I love this dress.

Grade 
12/13/2014

I am so glad I ordered this dress because I truly love it

I am so glad I ordered this dress because I truly love it. It is so versatile and the fabric is comfortable and durable. The dress can be worn at least 6 different ways. I purchased the 3x and the sleeves are swallowing my arms, but I just scrunched them up and wha-la. I may have the sleeves altered. This is a show stopper with a train in the back as an added bonus. I'm sure my husband will like this one. SEXY and CLASSY.

Grade 
03/29/2014

Looks great

I'll admit I was more then a little nervous ordering my daughter's prom dress off the internet. I was worried that it wouldn't arrive in time, wouldn't fit or would be poorly made. I definitely didn't need to worry!I contacted the seller shortly after placing the order, asking if there was anyway we could get it in 3 weeks and if we could get straps added to the dress. I was surprised at how quickly I got a response back. Not only were they able to add straps to the dress but I was given the option of having a zippered or lace-up back. My daughter was thrilled because she had wanted a lace-up back! It arrived promptly, fit perfectly and was very well made.

Grade 
10/30/2013

Very cute dress

The pearls on the top are not sown tighly but that can be fixed easily- very satisfied with this purchase.

Write a review

Stand out in this stunning Allure Quinceanera Q404. This lavishing sweetheart neckline and fitted bodice admit a glowing skin and feminine curves. Its lace appliques trail down the tulle skirt that will give you a glittery look.

6 other products in the same category: