#438 Style like (Strapless Wedding Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1254)

$380.98

6 Review(s)

DETAILS

Create a dramatic entrance in this simple and sophisticated dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1254. Made with comfortable silk fabric, this dress is sure to make you look and feel great all day. It features a strapless straight neckline, mid back design and a fitted bodice that compliments your lovely figure. The gathered fabric skirt detail and natural waistline adds drama and glamour to this above the knee, A-line dress that is perfect for your very special day.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 692 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless Wedding Dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1254

Reviews

Grade 
05/29/2016

Excellent price! Very good quality. I definately recommend!

Excellent price! Very good quality. I love this dress. I purchased the black and white dress and wore it with a thin black cardigan. Love it and got compliments on it. Will purchase more.

Grade 
05/02/2016

I got this for $0.99..... $15 shipping but OMG IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND HAS GOOD WEIGHT TO IT AND IT'S MATERIAL IS SUPER SOFT INCLUDING THE LACE ON THE BACK!!! and it's SEXY put it on for my husband and he loved it! I bought the "BROWN " it's not all brown it almost tie die with lighter tans... the lace is being down the back...Must have for this season!

Grade 
04/20/2016

FABULOUS DRESS

PERFECT FIT LONG SLEEVES THICK MATERIAL

Grade 
04/11/2016

Perfection At It's Best!!!!

Wore this outfit for my 30th birthday and I am still receiving compliments. The material is not cheaply made and it fit perfectly!! Very satisfied!!!!!!

Grade 
01/16/2016

Elegant

Very elegant dress. Good material and beautiful color.

Grade 
09/23/2015

I love it!!!!

i ordered this dress and i love it, fits perfect, arrived on time,the fabric is perfect and it just look like it is in the picture. very very sexy!! cant wait to wear it!!!

Write a review

Create a dramatic entrance in this simple and sophisticated dress by Allure Bridesmaids 1254. Made with comfortable silk fabric, this dress is sure to make you look and feel great all day. It features a strapless straight neckline, mid back design and a fitted bodice that compliments your lovely figure. The gathered fabric skirt detail and natural waistline adds drama and glamour to this above the knee, A-line dress that is perfect for your very special day.

6 other products in the same category: