#441 Style like (Sweetheart A-Line Gown by Allure Quinceanera q200)

$452.98

3 Review(s)

DETAILS

This Allure Q200 ball gown is a must wear for your formal celebration. Its satin bodice is shaped by a darling sweetheart neckline and drop waist and is fitted to showcase feminine curves. From its waist, it descends into a full length A-Line ball skirt of tulle and features multiple ribbon-like layers for dimension and flair. Beaded appliqu??????, large flowers and glittery accents throughout the skirt combine to complete this exquisite look.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.8 / 10 2597 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sweetheart A-Line Gown by Allure Quinceanera q200

Reviews

Grade 
05/19/2016

Five Stars

Very pretty dress

Grade 
03/14/2016

Great, Classy Dress!!!

I love this dress. The material is sturdy and the dress is form fitting and classy. I couldn't wait to write a positive review since this dress didn't have any reviews when I bought it.

Grade 
08/24/2015

Great dress

I ordered this gown for a cruise to St. Croix etc and I wanted something that had the colors of the ocean. It's very pretty and I love it. The jewel on the side is different than pictured and the colors are a bit darker but it's still nice. I'm excited to wear it. The colors pop and are perfect for a beautiful cruise. The fabric is good quality and the dress is heavy...meaning it's not made of cheap thin material.

Write a review

This Allure Q200 ball gown is a must wear for your formal celebration. Its satin bodice is shaped by a darling sweetheart neckline and drop waist and is fitted to showcase feminine curves. From its waist, it descends into a full length A-Line ball skirt of tulle and features multiple ribbon-like layers for dimension and flair. Beaded appliqu??????, large flowers and glittery accents throughout the skirt combine to complete this exquisite look.

6 other products in the same category: