#446 Style like (Sweetheart Pick-Up Gown by Allure Quinceanera q259)

$439.98

14 Review(s)

DETAILS

A look of luxurious grandeur is no feat in this Allure Q259 gown. Its sultry bodice is aptly embellished with beaded appliqu?????? and an appealing corset back. A drop waist and sweetheart neckline shape this fitted bodice which descends into an exquisite ruffled pick-up skirt. Rosettes adorn the left hip to complete this beautiful look making it a magnificent choice for your coming of age celebration.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.3 / 10 1895 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sweetheart Pick-Up Gown by Allure Quinceanera q259

Reviews

Grade 
04/16/2016

Mellow yellow comfortable

yellow color is light yellow,like mellow yellow not bright. It is comfortable true to size . No need to size up if you are wearing it as an abaya. If you want a flattering effect and not an abaya then might need to size down, Fabric is comfortable like a thicker t shirt

Grade 
02/11/2016

This is a great crinoline slip

This is a great crinoline slip. It arrives inside out so you have to turn it then fluff it out a bit. It has a nice band at the waist so if the slip is too long for the dress, you can pull it up over your bra if you need to. It's soft and comfortable to wear, not itchy at all. Unfortunately I had to return it because I bought it to wear with https://www.placyou.com/gp/product/B00YP5E0P2/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_1 dress and the dress didn't work for me.

Grade 
11/22/2015

Five Stars

Beautiful dress! I love it!

Grade 
11/19/2015

Absolute love! this outfit

Absolute love! this outfit. I am tall and a D cup, so the top is almost too short, but overall I love it.

Grade 
10/23/2015

Five Stars

Super stretchy top, the lining isn't at all itchy, and simply perfect!

Grade 
09/30/2015

Found My Little Black Dress

To start, I purchased three of these skater dresses. For the price I figured it was a wonderful deal, I did not expect them to be all that great, maybe just some little casual dresses that I could use to replace my uncomfortable jeans. But to my surprise, the dresses were magnificent! Where do I start?? The material is sturdy and thick, they flow and are so soft. The fit is absolutely perfect on me, I am 5"2 and weigh 141 pounds. For my build I bought the 12/14 size because I saw that the product ran small. But the fit is PERFECT. I bought all the other colors and I plan on making these my new look, with tights, thigh highs, ankle socks, high heels, boots, scarves, jackets, whatever!! Cute comfortable dresses that are built to last, and look incredible. Love. Very happy with my buy.

Grade 
09/06/2015

Five Stars

Super comfortable and fit as expected. Would buy again.

Grade 
07/23/2015

Great dress

I love it! Some of the other reviews said it was"clingy" and showed all the lumps and bumps. However, I found the opposite to be true! It is large, loose and "drapey" . It doesn't wrinkle and looks dressy or it can be casual. I bought black and navy in the long dress. I bought a pink shirt one which fit perfectly except it was too short for my taste - well above the knee.

Grade 
07/19/2015

Five Stars

LOVE

Grade 
06/02/2015

Cute

Very lightweight and cute summer dress.

Grade 
05/03/2015

Five Stars

Fit nicely.

Grade 
02/23/2015

Five Stars

Great shipping service.The dress so pretty, especially can fit all different body shape.I love it!

Grade 
09/15/2014

Adorable!

Fits perfect, fun to wear, LOVE IT!

Grade 
09/03/2014

Love these dresses!

This is the 3rd i've ordered. I ordered the blue/green, brown abstract and teal. I wear a 1x so I sized down and purchased large. I was concerned it wouldn't fit as there were mixed reviews about sizing, but it fits me perfectly . The colors are nice and vibrant and it's a comfortable, well made dress and great to take when traveling.

Write a review

A look of luxurious grandeur is no feat in this Allure Q259 gown. Its sultry bodice is aptly embellished with beaded appliqu?????? and an appealing corset back. A drop waist and sweetheart neckline shape this fitted bodice which descends into an exquisite ruffled pick-up skirt. Rosettes adorn the left hip to complete this beautiful look making it a magnificent choice for your coming of age celebration.

6 other products in the same category: