#451 Style like (Taffeta Pick-Up Gown by Allure Quinceanera q324)

$426.98

19 Review(s)

DETAILS

Glisten and glow in this luxurious Allure Q324 ball gown. Fit for your special day, the taffeta fabric of this gown has a naturally glowing finish. Its strapless neckline and drop waist combine to flatter and enhance your feminine curves. An amazing beaded overlay covers this bodice to create a lovely pearl like glow. An unadorned pick up skirt add contrast to this beautiful bodice and presents beauty of its own with elegant cascading ruffles.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.8 / 10 1070 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Taffeta Pick-Up Gown by Allure Quinceanera q324

Reviews

Grade 
05/21/2016

Five Stars

True to size and looks more pretty in person. Love it.

Grade 
05/06/2016

Five Stars

This is a fabulous dress especially for the price.

Grade 
04/19/2016

I love this dress very much a friend of mine actually ...

I love this dress very much a friend of mine actually purchased it from me it was a little too big for me she's wearing it to a wedding on Sunday I'm jealous

Grade 
03/08/2016

Five Stars

Amazing to put underneath things.

Grade 
03/07/2016

Five Stars

great dress

Grade 
01/15/2016

Five Stars

Loved it!!

Grade 
01/15/2016

Five Stars

Beautiful maternity dress. Loved the material, so soft..

Grade 
10/28/2015

Love it!

I bought the dress for my daughter. It fit her beautifully!

Grade 
09/23/2015

Great Dress - Great Price

Fits perfect. Shipped quickly.

Grade 
08/08/2015

Polka dot dress

I absolutely love this dress! It fits perfectly.

Grade 
08/06/2015

It had great fit. Very pretty and I got lots of ...

It had great fit. Very pretty and I got lots of compliments. I'm 5 feet and 100 pounds and I ordered x small

Grade 
06/03/2015

Five Stars

Great dress!!!!

Grade 
04/20/2015

Five Stars

an awesome dress. shipped quickly. fit as expected. lightweight, but looks nice.

Grade 
04/10/2015

Perfect

I will be ordering more. I absolutely love wrap dresses and this one is perfect for my body type. I'm 5'3 and normally a U.S. 10-12, I always order a size up in case the sizing is off. This fit great and looks chic for work or a date afterward.

Grade 
04/06/2015

This dress fits wonderfully. I had a few doubts but once it ...

This dress fits wonderfully. I had a few doubts but once it arrived I put it on and it looked great. material and fit was better quality than I had expected, love it.

Grade 
04/03/2015

Beautiful Dress

The dress was custom made with the measurements I sent and it fits perfect. We also got to choose the color we wanted, as the seller sent us about five different color charts. The dress is absolutely beautiful. I am very pleased with this purchase, and will do business with this seller again when the need arises. My daughter is going to look beautiful for her prom.

Grade 
02/16/2015

Comfort, ecology and style!

The cut and the design is great. Fits perfectly. The eco friendly material is very soft and comfortable.

Grade 
09/17/2014

IN LOVE With This Skirt!!!!

I am IN LOVE with this skirt. I have a small waist, and large booty, this skirt shapes me like an hour glass, the fabric is top notch! Perfect amount of rayon to spandex ratio. I highly recommend, and will be buying in other colors!

Grade 
04/18/2014

Low key or Dressed up

I love this dress! It's perfect for vacation because you can dress it down, or put with some fun chunky jewelry and dress it up. The top portion is padded, which was nice that I didn't need to wear anything else with it! This is a new favorite of mine!!

Write a review

Glisten and glow in this luxurious Allure Q324 ball gown. Fit for your special day, the taffeta fabric of this gown has a naturally glowing finish. Its strapless neckline and drop waist combine to flatter and enhance your feminine curves. An amazing beaded overlay covers this bodice to create a lovely pearl like glow. An unadorned pick up skirt add contrast to this beautiful bodice and presents beauty of its own with elegant cascading ruffles.

6 other products in the same category: