#457 Style like (Tulle Sweetheart Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q420)

$398.98

19 Review(s)

DETAILS

Your guests will find you breathe taking in Allure Quinceanera Q420. This long embellished beaded ballgown with sunburst design featuring strapless sweetheart neckline. A ball gown skirt will make you look adorable.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 5003 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Tulle Sweetheart Gown by Allure Quinceanera Q420

Reviews

Grade 
05/24/2016

Would highly recommend and is really a great value for the price

I wish I had ordered my correct size b/c this brand is by far the nicest quality one out of the few I ordered form other sellers. Would highly recommend and is really a great value for the price.

Grade 
04/12/2016

Five Stars

For the price this is perfect. Perfect fit. Little bit scratchy, but that's to be espected.

Grade 
02/23/2016

Five Stars

love it. Got a lot of compliments

Grade 
02/13/2016

Love the attached garders

Fit perfectly. My husband loves it!!!

Grade 
01/18/2016

This dress is so cute!

This dress is so cute! It arrives very quickly (8 days) and didn't have many wrinkles, despite the small packaging. I would recommend a petticoat though, I think that the dress looks cute without it, but the petticoat really gives it the retro look that I am aiming for. The dress feels well made with quality fabric. I love the dress, and I cannot wait to buy more styles.

Grade 
01/03/2016

She loved it. Very flattering and distinctive

Present for my daughter. She loved it. Very flattering and distinctive.

Grade 
12/29/2015

Loved it

It was short! But that's what I was going for. Fit good according to their chart measurements. Comfortable, true to color. I got compliments ALL night. :)

Grade 
12/13/2015

BEAUTIFUL LOVE IT

I order a size up and it fits like a glove i got a greeb petticoat for underneath (this is my Christmas outfit this year) it looks beautiful but would be fine on its own. Its made very well and a very good buy for the price.

Grade 
07/18/2015

Five Stars

i definitely like this dress.

Grade 
06/17/2015

Five Stars

fit well, looks good

Grade 
12/08/2014

Nice dress, good fit

This dress is nice quality and it fits well based on their size chart. Make sure you use their chart and not a generic chart. I like that it has an interior strap that helps hold the dress up.

Grade 
10/06/2014

Gorgeous gorgeous!

This dress is stunning! So simple and elegant. I wore it as a bridesmaid dress and loved wearing it. As far as sizing it does run a little big if you do not have huge boobs. I am 5'4, 148lbs, and 36B and usually I wear a size 12 or a 10 but I ended up getting the 8 otherwise the top part was too big. I did not need to alter it at all, and the length was perfect for heels. Shipping was 2 days with Prime and I am 100% satisfied with this dress which I will certainly wear again!

Grade 
09/29/2014

Five Stars

Beautiful!

Grade 
09/25/2014

loved it!

Just received this dress today and tried it on....loved it!!! Very flattering for any body type. Looks great with a wedge hill. Can't wait to wear it on vacation in Playa del Carmen.

Grade 
08/16/2014

Five Stars

great, very pretty colors but runs big

Grade 
07/21/2014

Excellent

Fulfilled the expectations I am very glad I purchased this dre

Grade 
06/27/2014

Very nice

The dress is made of a kind of brodery that seems ancient lace, but as fresh as XXI century It matches perfectly with a second o bride dress for the party, delivered fasted well protected I am very happy with it Thanyou Ms Papell

Grade 
04/10/2014

Wash before wearing!!!

Lots of sizing in these; I have an older one that I just love, so was delighted to find these. Got two, and so far I've put them through three wash cycles with softener and white vinegar to try to remove the stiffness - and they're still stiff. Once that stuff comes out and they're comfortable to wear, I know I'll love them as much as I do the older one - now washed to t-shirt softness.

Write a review

Your guests will find you breathe taking in Allure Quinceanera Q420. This long embellished beaded ballgown with sunburst design featuring strapless sweetheart neckline. A ball gown skirt will make you look adorable.

6 other products in the same category: