#1735 Style like (BJ-859 - Floor Length V-neck Halter Top Dress)

21 Review(s)

Floor length v-neck halter top prom dress.

Style:BJ-859Closure:Side ZipperDetails:Pleated TopFabric:100% Polyester, ChiffonFit:The model is 5' 7.5" and wearing 4.5" heels.Length:60", hollow to hem 58"Neckline:V-NeckWaistline:Natural

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 2301 reviews)
see what we can do

Customers who bought this product also bought:

BJ-859 - Floor Length V-neck Halter Top Dress

BJ-859 - Floor Length V-neck Halter Top Dress

Five Stars

I loved it!!!!fits perfect!!!!

But it doesn't look baggy or anything like that. It fits fine

I am 5' 9", 145lbs, 35-29-38. I got a size small and there is definitely room in the dress. But it doesn't look baggy or anything like that. It fits fine. It's extremely comfortable. I have gotten compliments on it, and I feel classy and feminine when I'm wearing it.

Five Stars

did love it

Quality Dress!

This is the most awesome dress! The fit is perfect, high quality fabric and construction. My daughter wears this dress all the time and it looks like new. Highly recommend!

Party Dress

The dress fits great everyone loved it

White tie event

It looks gorgeous. Im going to have the bust altered though, a little to large.

Five Stars

This dress is beautiful. I went back and ordered another one. Fits perfectly.

Great for a formal event

WOW! I have drooled over Kiyonna's dresses forever and finally decided to invest in a piece. I carry my weight in midsection and have a smaller chest but this dress gives me an hourglass figure. I am between a 1x-2x in most brands. I purchased a 2x and it was slim fitting. Love the purple color and contrasting black. The back of the dress is very well lined lace.

Love it!

I can't believe I found this gorgeous dress in time for my birthday. Thanks so much it's gorgeous!

This is gorgeous

I love this dress. If my measurements help anyone decide whether it'll work for them or not, I'm 5'0, have a 40" bust and 34" waist. Although there's room for more in the bust area, I'll be honest in stating that I'm probably close to the max for it looking good there. If my bust was much larger I'd run the risk of the shirring at the waist sitting on my chest or having to pull it down too much for appropriate cleavage. I'd say you could go a good 2-3 inches bigger at the waist and it'd still look all right and be comfortable. The hips are very free, so if you'll fit into the bust and waist, I have a hard time imagining that the bottom wouldn't fit. At 5'0, I can wear this either as the model does or with my shoulders covered and the dress is almost sweeping the floor.If you do get this dress, I recommend handwashing it separately, even though it says you can machine wash. The embroidery seems a little delicate, reviews for other Sakkas dresses indicate that the seams may not be the best, and this dress bleeds like mad. If I'd been using a plastic bowl to soak it instead of a metal one, I probably would have dyed the bowl. The color is no less rich for the washing. I use Eucalan or Soak for all of my handwashing needs, so that I don't have to worry about rinsing, and that seems to have worked really well with this dress.

Great dress!!

I'm a woman with not many curves, but believe me. This dress made me look HOT!! It hid all the right stuff and brought out all of my goodies while making me look classy too.

This is a fun dress to wear

This is a fun dress to wear. I normally wear an XL and I probably could have ordered a size 16, but all in all I am very satisfied with this dress and it's adorable with a petticoat underneath!

Wow! This dress looks amazing on. The perfect dress for my upcoming cruise -love it!

Five Stars

I got man compliments

This product is just as seen in the picture, ...

This product is just as seen in the picture, i had the small size and still fit me perfectly well, I am 5.6 feet tall and weigh 148 pounds. Because the dress is stretch you always have to be careful in choosing the size.

and had a great price.

costomer service was awsome. the dress fits perfectly. and had a great price.

Love this dress!

I am typically a size 14-16 and 14 plus fit well in this dress. I got 3 compliments the first day I wore it with some red ballet flats. Fabric is heavier than I expected. Could be used easily in Fall, early Spring, and maybe Winter with the right accessories. I'm 5'5" and it comes just to the bottom of my knees which is the perfect level of modesty for me. Has pockets which I adore. Large enough to fit in a phone and you wouldn't even be able to tell. Great dress.

Five Stars

Nice dress! Fit is good! Length is perfect! I'm 5'2" & this was perfect in size M.

This is a hot dress. I got it for ...

This is a hot dress. I got it for wearing on date nights at home. It is true to size and hugs in all the right places. I wouldn't wear this out in public though. :)

Five Stars

I love the dress best thing I brought off of placyou.com

This dress is amazing!!!!

Thick, comfy, stretch material. Flatters my shape. Can dress it up with some heels or down with some t strap or gladiator sandals. Perfect for my departure on my honeymoon. Hubby will love me in this dress.

5 other products in the same category: