#1739 Style like (BJ-A59837 - Strapless Sweetheart Prom Dress by Shimmer)

9 Review(s)

Strapless sweetheart long dress with side slit and ruched bodice.

Style:BJ-A59837Closure:Side ZipperDetails:Ruched Bodice, Beading, Side SlitFabric:100% Polyester, JerseyFit:The model is 5' 7.5" and wearing 5" heels.Length:Front 56", Back 62", hollow to hem 60"Neckline:Strapless SweetheartWaistline:Natural

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.0 / 10 1764 reviews)
see what we can do

Customers who bought this product also bought:

BJ-A59837 - Strapless Sweetheart Prom Dress by Shimmer

BJ-A59837 - Strapless Sweetheart Prom Dress by Shimmer

I'm 5'3. 130lbs. Ordered the large red long sleeves dress with slit. It fits perfectly. I wanted something that would be a little loose on me but still hold some shape, and it was exactly what I had wanted. The dress flows beautifully to my toes. Perfect for Muslim woman(I am one). The slit starts from my knee, which is fine since I'll be wearing pants underneath. It's just perfect! Very happy with the purchase :)

Five Stars

Love this outfit!!!

Five Stars

Color combo is very good....Fits as expected. ....

Retro Dress

Dress arrived matching description/photo in style and color. The bow is a pin, so it can be worn with the dress as shown, placed differently if you like, or not at all. It has a really great retro look, fits to size, and is a comfortable stretch material.

I love

Accentuates my curves. I love it

Five Stars

Very comfy nice material

Fits Great, feels great!

I'm a size 7-8, it's just right.

Great Quality!

Cute! I am definitely going to buy at least two more :)

This dress is absoutley adorable! I order I size Medium, I'm 5'2" and I'm 118 pounds. It fits like a glove! It's a little baggy around my top area but I think it's supposed to be that way and it still very cute!

5 other products in the same category: