#1978 Style like (BHLDN Bridesmaids Wedding Bridesmaids Photos New Arrival Cheap Collection--Top Deals)

$249.99

6 Review(s)

DETAILS

For your upcoming wedding, you must have to choose perfect BHLDN. We know it may seem hard to believe that you can find a spectacular BHLDN for less. Now you come to the right place.Classic Formal Hollywood Glam Romantic Silver $$$ - $251 to $350 BHLDN Ballroom Floor Historic Site Museum Spring Tulle Vineyard Winter Wedding Bridesmaids Photos - Search our wedding photos gallery for the best Classic Formal Hollywood Glam Romantic Silver $$$ - $251 to $350 BHLDN Ballroom Floor Historic Site Museum Spring Tulle Vineyard Winter wedding Bridesmaids photos

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

1. There is much more orders recently, the production time will be extended to 30-40 days. Please place order earlier to make sure it arrived in time.

2. Some simply styles can be shipped sooner, please contact us about the time.

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 396 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

BHLDN Bridesmaids Wedding Bridesmaids Photos New Arrival Cheap Collection--Top Deals

Reviews

Grade 
10/23/2017

One Happy Customer.

like the dress very much, very pretty. Kind of small i just eliminated the zipper and put lace in the back and the sleeves were too big not a big deal compare to the price and the quality of the dress.

Grade 
09/18/2017

Five Stars

Beautiful green colorLooks great

Grade 
08/25/2017

Gorgeous! Highly recommend!

Gorgeous fun dress! I steamed it out so it would lay better. I appreciated the built in bra. Highly recommend!!!

Grade 
05/16/2017

I received it pretty fast. I am 5'7 and the length worked ...

I received it pretty fast. I am 5'7 and the length worked for me. The back is see-through, but I didn't mind it. There is also this white sort of paper stuff that keeps the crotchet detail in place but you can see a lot of it so I just took it off completely and it looks better. The dress looks a lot more expensive than what I paid and over all worth it.

Grade 
05/10/2017

Great buy!

Fit as expected! Delivery on time. Much more comfortable than it looks. Very soft fabric.

Grade 
10/19/2016

Perfect!!

Awesome dress! I'm 5"7, 135 pounds. I got a medium, and its a little big on the Chest, (I'm a 34B) but it still looks great!! The length is perfect, its a little above my knee, it makes my form look nice, its very flattering. I definitely recommend this dress!!!! Exactly how it looked in the description. :)

5 other products in the same category: