#2974 Style like (Asymmetrical One Shoulder Gown by Faviana 7351)

7 Review(s)

Designed with the fashion smart girl in mind, Faviana speaks to a variety of discerning, fashion forward consumers.Faviana Glamour is the brand?s premier, signature line, catering to the fashion forward woman who appreciates value and style.Actress and fashionista, Ashley Benson, has signed on as the fashion face of Faviana.Look to Faviana for a variety of designs, fabrics, silhouettes and colors in their Homecoming Dress collection!Celebrities and fashion smart shoppers everywhere choose Faviana to wear to their special occasions.
Exude elegance and grace in Faviana 7351. Beaded strap highlights the cutout detailing at front side of the bodice. Delicate ruching for a dainty and glamorous look. The straight skirt is cut at full length hem. This remarkable evening gown features a single shoulder with cutout back.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 939 reviews)
see what we can do

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Asymmetrical One Shoulder Gown by Faviana 7351

wedding dress

planning my wedding as simple and cheap as possible but making it sweet and nice i was on the hunt for my dress. i wanted something nice but not over the top. when i cam across this dress i fell in love with the style and when i seen the price i knew right away this it the dress. i ordered it and it will came a week later and fits pretty well. i am happy with my choice and will remember wher i got it for any other needs

Beautiful dress but needed to be altered

We ordered this dress for my daughter's Homecoming dance. The dress is beautiful, well made and arrived on time. However, it was large in the bust area and we needed to have it altered. The company was kind enough to pay for a portion of the alterations. My daughter loves the dress. Note - this dress is cut very low.

Very Happy!

Very well made. Arrived before expected. A little too large in the bust but an easy fix. Everywhere else, fits perfect!

Awesome dress! I love the vibrant color

Awesome dress! I love the vibrant color. Dress looks and fits fantastic. I'll be ordering more of this dress in a different color.

Loved it!

Beautiful dress and very pretty coral color, perfect for the summer! I wear a XS / size 2 normally. I ordered a XS and it fits great.

Five Stars

very happy with the dress and the service received by the company.

Five Stars

love the dress, thank you

5 other products in the same category: