#3134 Style like (Ruched Chiffon Gown by Faviana 7334)

$491.98

4 Review(s)

DETAILS

Designed with the fashion smart girl in mind, Faviana speaks to a variety of discerning, fashion forward consumers.Faviana Glamour is the brand?s premier, signature line, catering to the fashion forward woman who appreciates value and style.Actress and fashionista, Ashley Benson, has signed on as the fashion face of Faviana.Look to Faviana for a variety of designs, fabrics, silhouettes and colors in their Homecoming Dress collection!Celebrities and fashion smart shoppers everywhere choose Faviana to wear to their special occasions.
Look ravishing in Faviana 7334. Gentle ruching creates a unique design. Dazzling beads adorn the waistband. Diamond cutout back is completed with a full length chiffon skirt. This breathtaking evening gown offers a strapless and sweetheart neckline.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 4719 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Ruched Chiffon Gown by Faviana 7334

Reviews

Grade 
01/18/2016

true to size

Came in plunty of time for my party. I am a size 2 but ordered a size 4 just in case. Because you can always lace it up tighter. A size 2 would have fit perfectly. Still very happy, stayed up all night without any tugging.

Grade 
12/04/2015

Five Stars

Excellent

Grade 
10/15/2015

This dress is beautiful and fits my daughter perfectly

This dress is beautiful and fits my daughter perfectly. I would caution you to use the size chart provided by the seller. I ordered a size bigger than what my daughter normally wears because I went by the measurements on the chart. We ordered the dress on Oct. 5th and it arrived on Oct. 15th just as the seller indicated that it would. We couldn't be any happier.

Grade 
05/16/2015

Nice Dress for Price

This is a nice dress for the price. I got a lot of compliments on it and it looks great with bronze colored sandals.

Write a review

Designed with the fashion smart girl in mind, Faviana speaks to a variety of discerning, fashion forward consumers.Faviana Glamour is the brand?s premier, signature line, catering to the fashion forward woman who appreciates value and style.Actress and fashionista, Ashley Benson, has signed on as the fashion face of Faviana.Look to Faviana for a variety of designs, fabrics, silhouettes and colors in their Homecoming Dress collection!Celebrities and fashion smart shoppers everywhere choose Faviana to wear to their special occasions.
Look ravishing in Faviana 7334. Gentle ruching creates a unique design. Dazzling beads adorn the waistband. Diamond cutout back is completed with a full length chiffon skirt. This breathtaking evening gown offers a strapless and sweetheart neckline.

6 other products in the same category: