#3142 Style like (Sequin Empire Gown by Faviana 7411)

$459.98

6 Review(s)

DETAILS

Designed with the fashion smart girl in mind, Faviana speaks to a variety of discerning, fashion forward consumers.Faviana Glamour is the brand?s premier, signature line, catering to the fashion forward woman who appreciates value and style.Actress and fashionista, Ashley Benson, has signed on as the fashion face of Faviana.Look to Faviana for a variety of designs, fabrics, silhouettes and colors in their Homecoming Dress collection!Celebrities and fashion smart shoppers everywhere choose Faviana to wear to their special occasions.
Go for an extraordinary look at your next event in Faviana 7411. This gorgeous evening gown showcases a strapless and sweetheart neckline. The fitted bodice is covered with the glimmering sequin for that glamorous and sparkling effect. The empire waist is gathered at the center, and elegantly flows down the full length hem.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.7 / 10 5922 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sequin Empire Gown by Faviana 7411

Reviews

Grade 
04/25/2016

Lovely special occasion dress

A lovely, dressy occasion dress that was a great fit and the knee-length I was looking for. (So many dresses today seem to be way above the knee, not a good look for me.) I am an older woman, a size 10, but I believe this style would look nice on younger women and other sizes, too. The dress is described as "black and pink," but it is mostly black with striping that is white with a hint of very, very pale pink. It has a very long black ribbon for a belt, which I wore tied in a bow, but may replace with a silver belt next time I wear it. I've worn it to dinner twice on a cruise, and got compliments from strangers. Consider a shrug for air conditioned places -- it is sleeveless and not a cool weather dress.

Grade 
03/14/2016

Very happy

Great buy for the price. I'm 5'5" and 125 and the small fit perfectly.

Grade 
02/15/2016

Five Stars

Great quality and beautiful.

Grade 
12/07/2015

Five Stars

Love the dress! Very Affordable and Superb quality. Will order again from this seller

Grade 
06/30/2015

Five Stars

Lovely dress

Grade 
08/07/2014

Perfect summer dress

This dress was far more than I expected. Beautiful print, soft fabric, and overall comfort in the deep south heat. I've worn this dress out shopping and to a doctor's appointment. I will wear it out to eat and many other occasions. This will be my go to dress all summer long.

Write a review

Designed with the fashion smart girl in mind, Faviana speaks to a variety of discerning, fashion forward consumers.Faviana Glamour is the brand?s premier, signature line, catering to the fashion forward woman who appreciates value and style.Actress and fashionista, Ashley Benson, has signed on as the fashion face of Faviana.Look to Faviana for a variety of designs, fabrics, silhouettes and colors in their Homecoming Dress collection!Celebrities and fashion smart shoppers everywhere choose Faviana to wear to their special occasions.
Go for an extraordinary look at your next event in Faviana 7411. This gorgeous evening gown showcases a strapless and sweetheart neckline. The fitted bodice is covered with the glimmering sequin for that glamorous and sparkling effect. The empire waist is gathered at the center, and elegantly flows down the full length hem.

6 other products in the same category: