#3149 Style like (Sequined Cutout Gown by Faviana 7531)

$516.98

6 Review(s)

DETAILS

Designed with the fashion smart girl in mind, Faviana speaks to a variety of discerning, fashion forward consumers.Faviana Glamour is the brand?s premier, signature line, catering to the fashion forward woman who appreciates value and style.Actress and fashionista, Ashley Benson, has signed on as the fashion face of Faviana.Look to Faviana for a variety of designs, fabrics, silhouettes and colors in their Homecoming Dress collection!Celebrities and fashion smart shoppers everywhere choose Faviana to wear to their special occasions.
Grace the red carpet in Faviana 7531. This breathtaking evening gown showcases a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Contrasting sequins frame the multitude cutout on the bodice at one side, whilst the slim shape enhances your hourglass shape. Lustrous sequins cover the entire silhouette. The full skirt hemline is finished with a side slit that accentuates your legs.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.0 / 10 2490 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sequined Cutout Gown by Faviana 7531

Reviews

Grade 
04/08/2016

Great dress!

This dress is fantastic. It fit as expected, was a little loose up top, until I put on a pushup bra, and then it was perfect. I bought it for a cruise.The material has enough give and is thick enough, that when I put it on day six after eating my way to the Bahamas and back, it still fit perfectly and hid the bulging bits. It feels like a cotton/poly blend. It breathes, and was fine in the humid sea air.The color is slightly darker green than it appears in the photo, but it's true to the hue and looked stunning with my red hair. My fiancee was floored.I'm 5'8", somewhere in the 160-170lb range (depending on time of month, amount of wine, and status of junkfood in pantry) 38C, 35" waist, 44" hips. I bought the XL after looking at the other reviews and finding which person was built similar to me.I've got two other colors sitting in my cart. I'd wear this to work with a bolero or a little sweater, it's great for day to evening. I'm super happy with it.

Grade 
03/31/2016

Five Stars

Great dress, true to size. Comes to just above the knee

Grade 
04/13/2015

Five Stars

Even nicer in person! True to size flattering wore it to my sons christening got so many compliments

Grade 
12/18/2014

WOW

this dress! my second purchase from Blue Banana-- it arrived early, packaged beautifully, and exceeds expectation. Material is thicker that i expected, so it gives a little support. Remember, UK sizing is different so pay attention -- if you order according to the guidelines, i found this fits exactly as i expected it to

Grade 
10/17/2014

Five Stars

excellent, beautiful and perfect

Grade 
10/17/2013

I love to wear it!

This tunic is a must. You can wear it with leggings and boots and what a cute look. For winter just double up with a long sleeve black top. Very nice fit, style and quality of material. I love to wear it!

Write a review

Designed with the fashion smart girl in mind, Faviana speaks to a variety of discerning, fashion forward consumers.Faviana Glamour is the brand?s premier, signature line, catering to the fashion forward woman who appreciates value and style.Actress and fashionista, Ashley Benson, has signed on as the fashion face of Faviana.Look to Faviana for a variety of designs, fabrics, silhouettes and colors in their Homecoming Dress collection!Celebrities and fashion smart shoppers everywhere choose Faviana to wear to their special occasions.
Grace the red carpet in Faviana 7531. This breathtaking evening gown showcases a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Contrasting sequins frame the multitude cutout on the bodice at one side, whilst the slim shape enhances your hourglass shape. Lustrous sequins cover the entire silhouette. The full skirt hemline is finished with a side slit that accentuates your legs.

6 other products in the same category: