#4023 Style like (Asymmetrical Dropped Waist Dress by Janique k2500)

10 Review(s)

Be the center of attention in this one of a kind Janique k2500. A mid thigh length bubble-hemmed skirt makes this ensemble remarkable and fashionable! This strapless ruched cocktail dress also features a sweetheart neckline, and an asymmetrical dropped waistline with multicolored bead embellishments and fabric drape detail.Janique dresses is a flattering silhouette that will show off your curves. Nothing can beat your perfect appearance if you wearing a wonderful Janique dresses. Come here. my dear customer!

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.6 / 10 1098 reviews)
see what we can do

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Asymmetrical Dropped Waist Dress by Janique k2500

Five Stars

Love this amazing dress

Anne Klein Dress

This dress exceeded my expectations. It is a nice heavy material. It is very pretty on as it cinches in at the waste. It is about 38" from shoulder to hem. I like the sheer sleeves as it takes this dress to the next level where you can feel confident wearing it for a night out.

She was gorgeous and the dress was beautiful. She was very happy

My daughter worth this to her Cadet Ball! She was gorgeous and the dress was beautiful .She was very happy and so were we!

Hawiian wedding

Love this dress. The fit is perfect.

Love This Dress. Figure Flattering.

This dress looks great on me. It is very figure flattering, with both the cut and the pattern contributing to that. My first impression is that it seems to be well made. When I first opened the package, the dress was heavier than I expected, so the fabric is not thin as can be with cheaper items. The fit is about right on size, perhaps slightly more generous. I am very pleased with this purchase.

This dress is so perfect and snug on me

OMG!! This dress is so perfect and snug on me. It was as though it was tailored to me. The color isn't as rich as it appears to be in the picture. It is long perfect and wonderful. I'm so pleased with this dress that i can't wait to wear it. I wear a size 4 and i must say its true to size. I don't have to worry about the bust area because it has an adjustable strap attached inside the dress but i wont be using it because when i zip up the dress it holds me up very well and comfortably. It also has an invisible zip. not too crazy about the beading on the dress. but it does the job alright although you would think that the beading are diamonds but its ok. Definitely a must buy and awesome fit for the price. Most dresses can't top this! Definitely every worth of my penny!!!

Not sure what the other reviewers were expecting

But this dress totally meets my pretty demanding standards. It is soft, comfortable, not too thin, and makes my bump look cute. What more are you looking for from a maternity dress?

Looks Great On!

This purple dress was for a Women's conference and it was the perfect color, length, and fit!!

Love Love LOVE it!!

I bought this as a maternity dress for myself, and I LOVE it!! Its better than I expected. The material is nice and thin, not too hot. I wear hijab so this gave great coverage without it being too tight. Im 6 months pregnant and it fits like a glove with plenty of room for my growing belly. Wish there were more colors, I would buy them all!

5 other products in the same category: