#4024 Style like (Asymmetrical Embellished Gown Dresses by Janique W032)

$410.98

7 Review(s)

DETAILS

Feel the charm in you in Janique W032. This evening gown features a plunging V-neckline with halter strap. Bodice encrusted with glittering butterfly embellishments extend a float that trails off in front. A side cutaway detailing with a crisscross open back. A sheer fabric over mini-skirt.Janique dresses is a flattering silhouette that will show off your curves. Nothing can beat your perfect appearance if you wearing a wonderful Janique dresses. Come here. my dear customer!

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.5 / 10 2433 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Asymmetrical Embellished Gown Dresses by Janique W032

Reviews

Grade 
05/09/2016

Love the "peacock" blue!

I thought I was going to wait forever for this.That's what they told customers.Couple of weeks. I'll get more I'm sure.

Grade 
04/26/2016

Five Stars

Super comfy dress. Perfect for hot summer days!

Grade 
01/19/2016

Love It !

The dress came right on time. It was for my 25th wedding anniversary. It fit perfect.I love it and have had several people tell me how beautiful it was.

Grade 
01/19/2016

Great quality. I received lots of compliments on this ...

Fit well. Great quality. I received lots of compliments on this dress.

Grade 
10/01/2015

This dress is beautiful! The fit is a little loose around the ..

This dress is beautiful! The fit is a little loose around the waist area. The beading is fantastic and a great color.

Grade 
06/13/2015

Absolutely love it. I'm 5'0 so i had to get ...

Absolutely love it. I'm 5'0 so i had to get it fixed. It was definitely too long for. It's more for a person who's at least 5'2. But I will buy more.

Grade 
04/14/2014

Perfect fit-gorgeous dress

This dress fit perfectly and looked EXACTLY like the picture. Beautiful! I would recommend this dress or any other dress made by Sunvary. I will order from them again.

Write a review

Feel the charm in you in Janique W032. This evening gown features a plunging V-neckline with halter strap. Bodice encrusted with glittering butterfly embellishments extend a float that trails off in front. A side cutaway detailing with a crisscross open back. A sheer fabric over mini-skirt.Janique dresses is a flattering silhouette that will show off your curves. Nothing can beat your perfect appearance if you wearing a wonderful Janique dresses. Come here. my dear customer!

5 other products in the same category: