#4025 Style like (Asymmetrical Evening Gown Dresses by Janique K6039)

14 Review(s)

Be the queen of the night in Janique K6039. This evening gown features an asymmetrical shoulder with long sleeve at one side. An open back with fitted bodice shows off your fabulous curves. This alluring gown has floor length hemline.Janique dresses is a flattering silhouette that will show off your curves. Nothing can beat your perfect appearance if you wearing a wonderful Janique dresses. Come here. my dear customer!

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 3768 reviews)
see what we can do

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Asymmetrical Evening Gown Dresses by Janique K6039

Five Stars

One of my favorite dresses!!

LOVE!!! I am 5/7", a size 14/16, large C-small D cup. I ordered this in a 14 and it skims my body nicely (I possibly could have ordered a 12) and hangs in all the right places. A little large in the chest area, but nothing a good strapless bra can't fix. The lined top is great for giving this dress the structure it needs to look svelt...which it does! You can not beat the price!!!!

Quick delivery

Quite nice with leggins or jeans. I do like it.

... this dress in the mail and it is stunningly beautiful! Audre

We just received this dress in the mail and it is stunningly beautiful! Audrey Bride went above and beyond with our order! The customer service person who helped us was outstanding! I can't remember the last time we had such prompt, personalized, considerate customer service. Thank you!

I had emerald green

Felt glamorous and the price was icing on the cake.

A very nice dress for an evening affair.

Five Stars

Incredibly well made, but even with the size chart, ran about two inches too small in the torso.

Yes the fabric is "lightweight" which meant that it swung from my curves all the better.Yes the design is very flattering for women with an apple figure!Yes my husband found it sexy which made me feel confident and we really had fun going out dancing in it!

Good value for good style.

The color is unusual, but in my pallette so it works out just fine. I ordered a medium so it wouldn't cling (mature figures need help) and the fit is excellent. The banded pattern gives the dress a unique look. I like it.

Five Stars

Perfect I promise

Perfect dress for any occasion.

Finally! I found my rehearsal dinner dress. I have been searching high and low for this dress, and placyou.com comes through. This dress is so comfortable and I cannot wait to wear it! I purchased the 12. I am 5'11, 180 pounds, and curvy.

Five Stars

Good quality well made dress

That's how much I like it!

The heat and humidity of the southeast has met its match in this dress. I am able to wear it both as a dress to run errands in and as a cover-up. I just ordered a second one in blue. That's how much I like it!

Five Stars

A pretty dress which will sure complete your wardrobe!

5 other products in the same category: