#4195 Style like (Ruffled Strapless Dress by Janique j062)

$393.98

9 Review(s)

DETAILS

Be remarkably lovely in this chic Janique j062 ensemble. This strapless cocktail dress is definitely fashionable with the above the knee length tiered skirt with asymmetrical ruffle details. The revealing sweetheart neckline, strapless style and low back design flatter your decolletage and shoulders.Janique dresses is a flattering silhouette that will show off your curves. Nothing can beat your perfect appearance if you wearing a wonderful Janique dresses. Come here. my dear customer!

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

1. There is much more orders recently, the production time will be extended to 30-40 days. Please place order earlier to make sure it arrived in time.

2. Some simply styles can be shipped sooner, please contact us about the time.

Add to wishlist

9.4 / 10 5301 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Ruffled Strapless Dress by Janique j062

Reviews

Grade 
03/17/2017

Five Stars

This dress is amazing, great quality and true to size.

Grade 
03/03/2017

Great value

Really nice!

Grade 
01/16/2017

Do it!

Best online purchase of a dress I ever made. Color is striking - dark green but almost black in my closet. Fits really well.

Grade 
10/05/2017

Five Stars

Very cute!

Grade 
04/15/2017

Very cute, I didn't know that it would be ...

Very cute, I didn't know that it would be as see threw as it was! but its still very cute :)

Grade 
07/30/2017

It is beautiful in the picture but absolutely stunning in person

This dress far exceeded my expectations. It is beautiful in the picture but absolutely stunning in person. The detailing in the peacock feather pattern is so intricate and delicate and all the sequence and jewels that are used to embellish the dress sparkle when the smallest amount of light hits them. Make sure you order exactly the size you fall into using the measurement chart. When I took my measurements and compared them with the chart, I ended up ordering this dress 1-2 sizes larger than what I normally wear. I figured if it was too big, I could always have it altered, but wouldn't be able to alter it if it was too small. Thankfully, I don't have to make any alterations because it fits perfect! I'm 5'2", so the dress is a little long when standing flat footed, but with a nice pair of heels, it will be just the right length.The dress does ship in a condensed little package, so make sure you have time to let the dress hang so all the wrinkles will come out, or use a steamer. I can't say anything but positives for this dress. Super excited to wear it on my upcoming cruise.

Grade 
01/16/2017

I would recommend this dress to my friends

Well made product. I would recommend this dress to my friends. Was really long, I had to hem a lot of fabric off. I would rather it be too long than too short.

Grade 
08/14/2017

Finally, a dress I am not popping out of!

I am, for better or for worse, busty, and though wrap-style dresses flatter at the waist, they often reveal much more cleavage than I am comfortable showing. I was hoping this style might address that problem, and wow - does it ever! What a flattering cut for a curvy figure! It minimizes my top while accentuating my waist. This is a definite keeper -- in an easy-to-maintain, washable, stretchy fabric, to boot! Thank you, Jones New York!!

Grade 
10/21/2017

Easy feeding

I love this this dress because it is so easy to feed my baby while wearing it. It is lightweight and perfect for summer. The colour is gorgeous.

6 other products in the same category: