#4287 Style like (A-line evening gown by Jasz Couture 4525)

$435.98

24 Review(s)

DETAILS

Be magnificent in this Jasz 4525 evening gown. Featuring a classic a-line skirt and a high side slit for a sexy appeal, you'll feel like a Hollywood star. The gown has a stylish empire waistline and cut out sides that truly add to the sensual appeal of this sweetheart evening gown. The stunning beading and jewels on the bodice and back straps add shine and glamour, and the small train will make you feel chic and ready for a special night out.It's always exciting to see the upcoming Jasz Couture collections from our online shop. Please just feast your eyes on these gorgeous Jasz Couture. Tailor made for free.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.2 / 10 3474 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

A-line evening gown by Jasz Couture 4525

Reviews

Grade 
05/17/2016

Ordering more, love it so much.

LOVE THIS! Absolutely beautiful! Thinking of buying several, I love it that much. Everyone tells me it looks like bridal lingerie. Super comfortable.

Grade 
04/11/2016

but nice material and I don't have to wear a tank ...

This is a really cute dress. However, it's really heavy, but nice material and I don't have to wear a tank top underneath. I have short arms so I will have to shorten them the sleeves a little. Great dress for work, church, etc. All in all I really like it.

Grade 
04/07/2016

Lovely

Bought this for my daughter to wear to a 50's party. It fit well and she looked lovely in it!

Grade 
03/31/2016

Great dress. I'll probably buy another.

For under $30, you can't go wrong. I'm 5'6, 125lb, not very large busted and I ordered a small. Fits perfect. The dress length, from where the "belt" is to the bottom is 26", so if you order a petticoat, don't get a t-length one. The fabric is fairly thin, but feels sturdy enough. I washed it in cold and hung it to dry and none of the colors bled. The "belt" part is actually just extra fabric attached at the sides to tie in the back. The front part of it is sewn as a panel (I don't know technical terms, so I hope this all makes sense).

Grade 
03/21/2016

I love the color and comfort of this dress

I love the color and comfort of this dress. The fit is boxy and loose, making it look like a boyfriend tee with long sleeves. Love it!!

Grade 
03/13/2016

I HATE how I look in rompers

I HATE how I look in rompers, but this is so flattering around the bump and the rear. It sits nicely below the bump and creates the illusion that I have shape ahah. I'm about 5'4" and a size 2-4 pre-pregnancy and this fit great! I'm 7 months pregnant right now.

Grade 
03/08/2016

Amazing Buy

I loved this dress

Grade 
02/06/2016

love

Grade 
01/30/2016

My granddaughter loved this dress

Grade 
11/17/2015

Great Dress! The dress was very tight but not ...

Great Dress! The dress was very tight but not uncomfortable. It held me in all the right places.

Grade 
09/26/2015

Totally worth your money. I love love this shirt I will reorder just to have a back up! thanks

Grade 
08/20/2015

Paid around $3.00 for it, fitted my 12 year old great.The colors are not like the picture, the panda is way more faded... more grey than black... but what else can you expect for this price!?

Grade 
07/04/2015

A tad bit expensive but its worth it.

Quality is nice. Looks exactly like the picture. Got compliments. Didnt feel like a night gown to me and just felt comfortable. Got the extra large soon my baby can grow in my belly. Fits nicely

Grade 
06/18/2015

Summer dress

The dress was so cute on granddaughter.

Grade 
05/25/2015

Really nice dress.

Fabric is a little thinner than expected but still hangs well (and not see-through anywhere.) Size XL falls knee-length just as pictured on 5'5" 160lbs. Gets lots of compliments!

Grade 
05/17/2015

Five Stars

Fast shipping....sizing was right

Grade 
04/18/2015

Five Stars

It was perfect for my babyshower

Grade 
04/12/2015

Got it for my daughter and she said it was just what she expected.

Grade 
03/24/2015

Five Stars

Awesome!!!

Grade 
03/12/2015

Five Stars

I loved this dressed.

Grade 
02/04/2015

Five Stars

Love it!!!!

Grade 
01/31/2015

i really love the cut and style but I guessed I could ...

i really love the cut and style but I guessed I could have ordered the xs but it still look stylish when I decided to put a belt on it.

Grade 
11/20/2014

I love my dress

I got so many compliments! The dress made me feel cute! I dressed it up with dark brown cowboy boots that have tan crosses on them and also a necklace with dark brown and one flat teal color stone! And a matching headband with teal and tan and white! I love my dress! I was with my boyfriend but i could tell other girls were looking at my dress,wondering where i got it! I'll never tell! LOL! Thank you placyou.com!

Grade 
12/08/2013

I'm a size 2 and this was quite snug on me. Love it because (although it's really snug around the back thigh area) the material is really thick - so it holds you in and 'firms up' any flabby areas.

Write a review

Be magnificent in this Jasz 4525 evening gown. Featuring a classic a-line skirt and a high side slit for a sexy appeal, you'll feel like a Hollywood star. The gown has a stylish empire waistline and cut out sides that truly add to the sensual appeal of this sweetheart evening gown. The stunning beading and jewels on the bodice and back straps add shine and glamour, and the small train will make you feel chic and ready for a special night out.It's always exciting to see the upcoming Jasz Couture collections from our online shop. Please just feast your eyes on these gorgeous Jasz Couture. Tailor made for free.

5 other products in the same category: